Scandinavian Dressage / Pia MUNCK
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Compteur de visites
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

JO, WEG, WORLD CUP etc... derniers infos et commérages !!!

+77
zoe 2
malo
Mystère
Manuelle
Querelle Divine
Lehmi
Hozane
dressup
JennyMoon
Cath
Geronimo
Silvermoon
loliaussies
ArtagrAph*
Juju33
Tibook
sasko
akari-chan
plagadac
Sekhmet
EleneS
cris
Jade
Raytime
cletje
Jeza57
yaya
piaffeuse
Pow
kate
fantasia
marion
florence
risson
SuperCrack
lilly
ChaCha67
KissMee du Val
Mélissett
Pola
Maéva
mimille
GM
margot90
Mymy
Bibou
Puppie
claire
*CharloOotte*
krack
Céline67
Galiopha
philippon
Myriam
Louloutte
idounia2neviève
natg
IDEA
popline
lealoutan
lucie
vik
soraya
heidi
Elevage d'Eté
RODEO
nina
Admin SHREKe
paty
guy
ysandre
frigrin
Idanum
Pia MUNCK
Grace
ptilu32
81 participants

Page 30 sur 39 Précédent  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Suivant

JO, WEG, WORLD CUP etc... derniers infos et commérages !!! - Page 30 Empty Re: JO, WEG, WORLD CUP etc... derniers infos et commérages !!!

Message  Pia MUNCK Mer 18 Fév - 21:21

Infos venants de : www.dressagedirect.com

By Claartje van Andel.

Dear Pia,

Anky cancels Goteborg Horseshow

While Olympic gold medallist IPS Salinero was on his way to Goteborg in Sweden yet to compete in the WC qualifier dressage, Anky van Grunsven was forced to cancel today due to back problems. In December back problems made Anky withdraw from the Olympia Horseshow in London, now Goteborg has to be missed too. This is the more painful as Anky intended to compete in Goteborg to meet the criteria of the regulations to defend her title in the WC™ Final in Las Vegas, which include two WC™ starts. “But all begins with finding a solution with my doctor for the serious back problems first”, Anky comments with regret.

Anky here in ‘s-Hertogenbosch 2008 on IPS Salinero with the World Cup she would like to defend Picture Dirk Caremans www.hippofoto.be

Colic surgery Brentina

The famous 18 year old mare Brentina (Brentano x Lungau) that brought fame to his owners the Thomas family, his rider Debbie Mc Donald and to America, has had surgery for colic February 10. Debbie Mc Donald wrote a letter to her fans in hopes that many of them will say a prayer for her ‘Mama Brentina’. Now a week later Debbie writes: “I had to give you all an update again, Mama is doing fantastic! Groom Ruben and I took her out for a walk today. She was so excited to have us there. We had rain all day and when we went to take her out there was bright sunshine for about 15 min. She mostly wanted to groom us, which made me so happy because that meant she was feeling more like herself. Button was my photographer today and caught a few pictures of us together. I wanted to share them with all of you since everyone has been so concerned. Again, I can’t thank everyone enough for all your prayers, I really believe that they have been heard and hopefully answered. I also wanted to thank my friend and teammate Robert Dover for writing such an emotional letter on his website. I have never had such wonderful things written about us. I will keep you all posted. Thank You Again!!!!”
The World Cup Final in Las Vegas is planned to be the last world stage for Brentina. A great farewell is organised.

Brentina well recovering and proud Debbie Picture Button

Read all related news at www.dressagedaily.com

Dover’s World on the web

Six-time Olympic dressage rider Robert Dover has unveiled a new
website and blog, The website is the four-time Olympic Bronze Medallist’s newest venture, and is sure to bring dressage fans inside the sport like never before.
“I have always been very outspoken and this website is the perfect forum for me to express my thoughts and feeling on topics which are important to me, as well as to the greater dressage community,”said Dover to Mary Phelps of dressagedaily.com. He is considered by many to be this country’s most accomplished dressage rider. “I am very excited about this website, and I hope that my fans will find it to be entertaining and insightful, as well as an effective way of staying in touch with me.”
The Everything Horsey section features Dover’s thoughts on many of the equestrian world's hottest topics, as well as feedback from bloggers. Dover gives an inside look into the world of dressage, and is never shy about voicing his opinions and feelings.
There are special sections such as Out for Good that honors individuals and Out Around the World that features photos and stories chronicling Dover’s traveling experiences around the world, whether for clinics, FEI meetings or anything else.
Robert Dover has earned more honors than any U.S. dressage rider in history, competing in six consecutive Olympiads (1984 - 2004), as well as four World Championships and seven World Cup Finals.
In 1987, Dover defeated six-time Olympic gold medalist Dr. Reiner Klimke to win the Aachen Grand Prix in Germany. It was the first time an American had won at Aachen since 1960. In 1994, Dover was named “Male Equestrian Athlete of the Year” by the U.S. Olympic Committee after winning the World Championship team bronze medal at the World Equestrian Games in The Hague while finishing 5th individually.

Robert Dover at his homepage Picture Bruse Webber

More information about Robert Dover and his many activities can be found on line at Dover's World at www.doversworld.com.

Sven Rothenberger into judging

Grand Prix-rider Sven Rothenberger who as a rider experienced a lot of successes both with the German dressage team as well with the Dutch team, intends to follow a national course on judging in The Netherlands. The chief of the new Masterplan Officials in the Netherlands, O-dressagejudge Wim Ernes, says: “When we want to improve the judging nationally, it is necessary to start with the best possible judges and give them a chance for education first. A person like Sven Rothenberger who has knowledge about Freestyles to music, who has won a World Cup™ Final on Andiamo himself and even has Olympic experiences as a rider, is someone we really like to educate for judging.”
Sven Rothenberger won a team silver Olympic medal in Atlanta 1996 and the individual bronze on Weyden. On Barclay he competed with the Dutch team in Athens. Sven Rothenberger himself doesn’t want to look forward to an international career in judging yet. “This is only a start”, he comments. “I am an experienced rider, yes. But I first have to find out what judging is all about. I like to do the course very much and have to gain a lot of experience first. Hopefully I can learn from the best international experts. I am very much looking forward to it.”

In The Netherlands Wim Ernes encourages excellent riders to learn to judge to improve the overall standard of national judges Picture library Claartje van Andel dressagedirect

Falada retired

French rider Karen Tebar decided to withdraw her 18 year old Hanoverian Grand Prix-mare Falada M (Forest xx x Grande) from the international dressage sport and instead to breed her. Tebar who is living near Stuttgart feels the dancing mare deserves her pause: “I have never been riding a nicer Horse than she. I got her under the saddle as a six year old and am very grateful to her and what she has offered me. We have done the Olympics in Athens, in 2006 we became French champion and we have been winning important shows like the Grand Prix Special in Dortmund 2006. It’s her time now.”. Karen Tebar will have a special party next Saturday to honour Falada M. The mother of a son will continue schooling other horses to the highest level and thanks her father and trainer Willy Schetter and trainer Christoph Niemann for their support.

Read more at www.karen-tebar.de (Deutsch and French)
Find more news and results about Karen Tebar and Falada M at www.dressagedirect.com by using the orange search button.

Karen Tebar and Fallada on their winning way in Dortmund 2006

The good and the bad ongoing news on Exquis WDM

Good and bad news can be mentioned about the Exquis World Dressage Masters.
Starting with the good, the inaugural Exquis World Dressage Masters CDI 5* at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center in Wellington Florida Jan. 29-31 has been a huge success in many respects. ‘The Superbowl of dressage is coming’, the local newspapers headed. One of the comments that struck WDM management the most was that of Grand Prix-winner Steffen Peters. He called the event “a real wake up call”. He made it very clear to the organisers how he felt and stressed the importance of the event for the entire dressage community and him personally. “It was a real wake up call about what our commitment and responsibilities as riders are”, Peters said.
Inspired by the successful première, WDM management can’t wait for their second show. However now the bad comes in: this will not be Salzburg as originally planned. Organiser horsedeluxe unfortunately had to cancel the CDI5* scheduled May 1-3. Construction activities at the Residenzplatz in Salzburg – the unique place in the heart of Salzburg where the WDM event was supposed to be staged – are heavily delayed. So both WDM management and horsedeluxe have agreed to focus on 2010 instead.
WDM is negotiating with two other major outdoor shows to host an Exquis World Dressage Masters CDI5*. “We would like to stick to our original plan to have 4 shows in our 2009 schedule”, John van de Laar of WDM Management said. “We hope that we can present the fourth WDM show on short notice”.
Ending with very good news is that JustWorld International has been named the official charity partner of the Exquis World Dressage Masters. JustWorld International is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of disadvantaged children in the developing world.
With the goal of unity, JustWorld International was the perfect charity choice for the Exquis World Dressage Masters. At each of the shows, JustWorld will have a presence and, at the final event in Hickstead, GBR, from July 23-26, a gala event will be held for the benefit of JustWorld International.

For more information on the Exquis World Dressage Masters, please visit www.worlddressagemasters.com.
For more information on JustWorld International and its upcoming fundraising events, please visit www.justworldinternational.org.

Annual Meeting NA-WPN in Del Mar

The Dutch Warmblood Studbook of North America (KWPN-NA) is pleased to announce the line-up of speakers at its 21st Annual Meeting to be held in Del Mar, California, March 19-21, 2009. This year’s three-day event features some of the biggest names in sport, including Dutch Cor Loeffen, Dutch Janko van de Lageweg, and Olympian Steffen Peters. This line-up of luminaries, along with exclusive workshops and a demonstration ride by Peters on his Olympic partner Ravel, are just some of the educational opportunities and festivities offered.
“Our goal is to provide useful information and the chance for breeders, trainers, riders and owners to ask a lot of questions of our European and North American experts,” says Annual Meeting organizer Silvia Monas. “There’s lots of time for discussing our favourite subject--KWPN horses--in a fun and relaxed setting!”
Friday morning, speaker presentations and practicum begin with breeding and conformation expert Cor Loeffen, who will offer his insights on how linear scoring works, why it is important and how it can be used. Workshops continue on Saturday, March 21, with numerous demonstration horses for evaluation.
Saturday’s activities will include collaboration between the various speakers on what distinguishes a great dressage horse. Olympic medallist Steffen Peters will ride several three-year-old horses. He will comment on different training techniques he uses on different types of horses, how their conformation could help or hinder their performance, and how to enhance their natural ability. He’ll share how he picks a horse to ride and what he looks for in a performance horse, from character traits to specific movement traits, as well as how to spot Grand Prix ability in young horses. The activities will culminate with an exciting ride by Peters on Grand Prix champion Ravel.
Members and non-members are welcome for all events. The cost is just $150 for all three days for pre-registered members or $225 for non-members and walk-ins. An optional dinner on Friday night is also offered. A full schedule and sign-up forms are available at the website www.kwpn-na.org

Olympian Steffen Peters will give his insight ideas in different type of horses and training at the NAWPN Annual Meeting in Del Mar. Picture courtesy KWPN-NA

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Sam 21 Fév - 4:35, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

http://www.scandinavian-dressage.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JO, WEG, WORLD CUP etc... derniers infos et commérages !!! - Page 30 Empty Re: JO, WEG, WORLD CUP etc... derniers infos et commérages !!!

Message  Pia MUNCK Sam 21 Fév - 4:34

Infos venants de : www.dressagedirect.com

By Claartje van Andel.

Dear Pia,

CDI-W Göteborg (Sweden) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results February 20 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse
sex-birthyear: sire x sire dam Country

Studbook Total % Schüle
E Myhne
H Zang
C Svalling
M Fransen Iacobaeus
B

1 Jan Brink
Briar
S-1991: Magini 695 x Krocket 651 SWE

SWB 77.20% 74.50%
82.00%
1 70.50%
78.00%
1 75.00%
82.00%
1 73.50%
81.00%
1 74.50%
81.00%

2 Minna Telde
Don Charly
S-1997: Don Gregory x Inschallah x SWE

OLDNB 75.60% 72.50%
81.00%
2 70.50%
78.00%
1 75.00%
79.00%
2 70.50%
80.00%
3 70.50%
79.00%

3 Ellen Schulten-Baumer
Donatha S
M-1994: Donnerhall x Pik Bube I GER

HANN 74.85% 73.00%
78.00%
3 69.00%
77.00%
4 73.00%
77.00%
3 74.50%
77.00%
2 71.00%
79.00%

4 Maria Eriksson
Galliano
G-1994: Labrador 588 x Collin SWE

SWB 72.35% 67.50%
74.00%
7 69.50%
77.00%
3 71.00%
74.00%
5 72.00%
75.00%
4 68.50%
75.00%

5 Maria von Essen
Vivo
G-1996: Master x Vivaldi SWE

SWB 72.20% 70.50%
74.00%
6 69.50%
74.00%
5 68.50%
71.00%
8 69.50%
74.00%
7 72.00%
79.00%

6 Heike Kemmer
Royal Rubin
S-1998: Rubinstein x Brandenburger GER

SACHS 71.45% 69.00%
78.00%
4 64.50%
73.00%
10 68.50%
72.00%
7 69.00%
75.00%
5 69.50%
76.00%

7 Catherine Haddad
Cadillac
G-1997: Solos Carex x Ragtime USA

DWB 71.35% 69.50%
76.00%
5 68.00%
73.00%
9 70.00%
77.00%
4 69.00%
75.00%
5 64.00%
72.00%

8 Aat van Essen
Premier
G-1997: Jazz x Ulft NED

KWPN 70.15% 66.50%
73.00%
8 70.00%
73.00%
6 69.50%
70.00%
8 69.00%
74.00%
8 66.50%
70.00%

9 Louise Nathhorst
Visums
G-1996: Vagners x Dolars SWE

LATV 69.15% 65.50%
72.00%
10 64.00%
70.00%
12 69.50%
74.00%
6 67.00%
71.00%
11 66.50%
72.00%

10 Anette Christensson
Normandie JB
G-1995: Vincent x Amethist SWE

KWPN 68.70% 65.50%
73.00%
9 70.00%
73.00%
6 64.00%
69.00%
13 67.00%
72.00%
10 65.50%
68.00%

11 Joan. K. Jensen
Albert
G-1995: Pele Lille Evag x Allex DEN

DWB 67.80% 63.50%
68.00%
13 67.50%
74.00%
8 67.50%
70.00%
10 65.50%
70.00%
13 63.00%
69.00%

12 Stefan van Ingelghem
Whitney van 't Genthof
S-1999: Ferro x Balzflug BEL

BWP 67.50% 66.00%
71.00%
11 63.00%
67.00%
15 68.00%
68.00%
11 66.50%
70.00%
12 66.50%
69.00%

12 Christa Laarakkers
Ovation
G-1996: Cabochon x Apollonios xx NED

KWPN 67.50% 64.00%
71.00%
12 65.00%
70.00%
11 64.50%
69.00%
12 67.00%
73.00%
9 63.50%
68.00%

14 Camilla Toll
Rainman
G-1993: Bellini x Utrillo SWE

SWB 65.00% 60.50%
66.00%
15 63.00%
68.00%
14 63.00%
68.00%
14 59.50%
67.00%
14 64.00%
71.00%

15 Nina Bengtsson
Ajax Tva
G-1995: Zephyr x Gaspari SWE

SWB 63.95% 61.00%
67.00%
14 64.00%
69.00%
13 62.00%
66.00%
15 59.50%
65.00%
15 60.00%
66.00%

Emotional last home performance Brink and Briar

By Claartje van Andel dressagedirect

More than 11.000 enthusiastic visitors witnessed their Swedish hero Jan Brink ride his famous Swedish stallion Briar to the win, in their very last show on home ground. His score was 77,200%.

Already from his hotel room Jan Brink started focusing on this challenge to give the very best of himself and his 18 year old stallion Briar for their very last ride on home ground. “I felt emotional in a positive way. Doing the last test ever in your own country, is quite something”, said Jan Brink. From the moment the pair entered the arena in the Globe the audience went wild. Everybody knew this pair had made history for Sweden and they honored him with standing ovations, clapping, yelling and cheering. “Yes, I really wanted to show my home country what this Swedish horse had brought them. And I was so inspired that I really did manage to make Briar go the extra mile! Briar still isn’t feeling old and he could go on doing this for a longer time, but I have decided that this was to be his last show. It’s wonderful that we managed to preserve the best for the end now”, Jan continued.
Chair of the judges American Linda Zang said she enjoyed every minute of the competition, keeping the tension up right until the very end. “It was really good sport. I enjoyed it all the way”, Linda Zang said. She added that she wasn’t aware how close the competition had been until she had actually studied the results. From last week’s Neumünster Horseshow she had travelled to Gothenburg and from here will now go back to America to judge the Palm Beach Derby and wait for the World Cup™ Final to come. Linda Zang judged some riders twice within a week. “I was attracted by the nice uphill and forward image of Donatha S showed by Ellen Schulten Baumer. Here in Göteborg they showed much more to their advantage” Zang concluded.
In the Grand Prix Briar and Brink really were close with Catherine Haddad and Cadillac. But Catherine Haddad didn’t quite have the full attention of Cadillac today for his first piaffe and passage tour and so she lost the ability to keep her horse in front of her leg. At the press conference Catherine explained she had been sick with food poisoning, which made her less concentrated during her test.

Swedish hero Jan Brink rides his famous Swedish stallion Briar to the win, in their very last show on home ground

Premiere

For Jan Brink and Briar the Göteborg Horseshow was their farewell. For Swedish colleague Minna Telde the Gotebörg Horse show however formed the premiere. She rode a brand new Freestyle with new music on the U2 theme. Linda Zang was very impressed by the Swedish pair, taking an extra risk by performing a new Freestyle. “I only got my music last Monday and was thrilled with Don Charly’s response to the music. He responded better than I expected in doing the two tempi and one tempi changes right to the music”, Minna Telde explained. After Christmas Minna Telde bought the former owner of Don Charly out and now the horse belongs to her completely. “Which is a very good feeling”, Telde concludes. Because of her good results she has almost qualified for the Final. “If I want to be certain, I shall add the last show in ‘s-Hertogenbosch to my schedule”, Telde said,

Tension is building up towards the Final

Anky van Grunsven had to withdraw from competing as serious back problems left her home. She intended to ride IPS Salinero in Göteborg as she needs to ride two WC™ qualifiers to meet the regulations to defend her title. Now only ‘s-Hertogenbosch is left, which might cause her stallion IPS Painted Black to be her horse for the Final.
Jan Brink will refrain from travelling to ‘s-Hertogenbosch. “I am very much in favor of the s’-Hertogenbosch Horseshow but do have to keep in mind the welfare of my horse too. It might be too much in regard to Las Vegas”, Brink concluded.

Jan Brink and Briar's farewell. Everybody knew this pair had made history for Sweden and they honored him with standing ovations Pictures Remco Veurink / www.jmint.eu

More on the Göteborg Horse Show on www.goteborghorseshow.se/

CDI-W Göteborg (Sweden) Grand Prix de Dressage
Results February 19 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Fransen Iacobaeus
E Schüle
H Svalling
C Zang
M Myhne
B

1 Jan Brink
Briar
S-1991: Magini 695 x Krocket 651 SWE

SWB 70.68% 71.06%
1 69.79%
2 70.64%
2 71.91%
1 70.00%

2 Catherine Haddad
Cadillac

DWB 70.21% 69.36%
4 70.64%
1 71.06%
1 70.85%
2 69.15%

3 Ellen Schulten-Baumer
Donatha S

HANN 69.36% 69.57%
2 69.57%
3 69.79%
3 69.15%
3 68.72%

4 Christa Laarakkers
Ovation

KWPN 67.96% 69.15%
5 67.66%
5 67.66%
6 67.45%
6 67.87%

5 Maria Eriksson
Galliano
G-1994: Labrador 588 x Collin SWE

SWB 67.79% 69.57%
2 67.02%
7 67.66%
6 67.02%
7 67.66%

6 Joan. K. Jensen
Albert
G-1995: Pele Lille Evag x Allex DEN

DWB 67.70% 66.81%
7 68.30%
4 68.30%
4 68.30%
5 66.81%

7 Aat van Essen
Premier

KWPN 67.11% 65.53%
9 66.81%
8 67.87%
5 66.81%
8 68.51%

8 Heike Kemmer
Royal Rubin
S-1998: Rubinstein x Brandenburger GER

SACHS 67.02% 68.30%
6 67.23%
6 65.96%
10 66.38%
9 67.23%

9 Minna Telde
Don Charly

OLDNB 66.98% 65.11%
12 66.60%
9 67.66%
6 68.51%
4 67.02%

10 Louise Nathhorst
Visums
G-1996: Vagners x Dolars SWE

LATV 66.00% 66.60%
8 66.60%
9 66.38%
9 64.47%
10 65.96%

11 Stefan van Ingelghem
Whitney van 't Genthof

BWP 64.47% 65.53%
9 64.04%
11 64.68%
12 63.40%
13 64.68%

12 Nina Bengtsson
Ajax Tva
G-1995: Zephyr x Gaspari SWE

SWB 63.96% 63.83%
13 63.83%
12 65.53%
11 62.98%
14 63.62%

13 Maria von Essen
Vivo
G-1996: Master x Vivaldi SWE

SWB 63.70% 65.32%
11 62.77%
14 63.83%
13 63.62%
12 62.98%

14 Anette Christensson
Normandie JB
G-1995: Vincent x Amethist SWE

KWPN 63.57% 63.40%
14 63.40%
13 63.19%
14 64.47%
10 63.40%

15 Camilla Toll
Rainman
G-1993: Bellini x Utrillo SWE

SWB 60.89% 61.28%
15 60.00%
16 59.79%
15 60.85%
15 62.55%

16 Charlotte Haid
FBW Lonevan
G-1996: Lagoheidor G x High Life SWE

Bad-Wü 58.55% 57.87%
16 60.64%
15 57.02%
16 58.94%
16 58.30%

More on the Göteborg Horse Show on www.goteborghorseshow.se/
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  florence Dim 22 Fév - 15:19

snif Sad
http://eurodressage.com/news/dressage/europe/2009/fra_falada.html
florence
florence

Message  Tibook Mar 3 Mar - 13:44

Quelques infos depuis le site de la fédération belge :

Stefan Van Ingelgem douzième à Göteborg. 23/02/2009
Dans l’épreuve du Grand Prix, Stefan Van Ingelgem avait fait une faute et avait perdu quelque peu la concentration de telle sorte qu’il y fit encore d’autres fautes. Avec 64,47 %, le cavalier de Puurs et Withney van 't Genthof ont fini à la onzième place, ce qui les autorisa encore à participer à la Kür en musique. A Göteborg Stefan exécutait pour la première fois une nouvelle Kür. L’attente du résultat pour savoir si elle allait convenir fut un vrai suspense. "La nouvelle Kur s’est très bien déroulée, mais malheureusement nous avons commis quelques fautes techniques et avons dû nous contenter d’une douzième place avec 67,50 %." dixit Stefan.
L’épreuve fur remportée par Jan Brink met Briar avec 77,20 %. Ce fut un moment émotionnellement intense pour le cavalier Suédois parce que c’était la dernière fois que l’étalon alezan se présentait dans son pays d’origine. Aussi furent-ils salués par la standing ovation d’un public extrêmement exubérant.
Après huit concours, Isabell Werth est en tête avec 80 points, Stefan Van Ingelgem se trouve à la 12ième place avec 39 points. Le dernier concours pour la Ligue d’Europe de l’Ouest se déroulera à 's Hertogenbosch du 19 au 22 mars.
Tibook
Tibook

Message  Tibook Mar 3 Mar - 13:58

Lu sur : "Le Temps Sport":

interview jeudi26 février 2009
«Quand on vient de Suisse, on est un peu seul»
Meilleure cavalière suisse de sa génération, Silvia Iklé a ouvert une académie pour former la relève de l’équipe de Suisse

La cavalière de dressage Silvia Iklé avait fait grand bruit l’été passé en refusant de prendre part aux Jeux olympiques. Numéro quatre mondiale et seule véritable chance de médaille pour les dresseurs helvétiques, sa décision avait entraîné l’abandon des Suisses dans la compétition par équipes. Aujourd’hui, la Zurichoise a ouvert une académie de formation et songe à abandonner à moyen terme la compétition de haut niveau pour se consacrer à la relève.
Tibook
Tibook

Message  Tibook Ven 6 Mar - 0:51

OUEST FRANCE.fr SPORT

Coupe du monde de dressage : un retour en France 8 ans après.

Devenir étape de la Coupe du monde a, depuis trois ans, toujours été la bataille de Sylvie Robert et de son équipe, organisatrice d’Equita. C’est désormais chose faite et cette saison, Lyon aura non pas une étape, mais deux étapes de la Coupe du monde.

Cette dernière discipline avait fait son entrée dans le programme d’Equita en 2008 et d’emblée les cavaliers ont apprécié ce nouvel environnement pour leur discipline : « Impressionnant, tout est parfait ici, s’était exclamée la vice-championne olympique et numéro 1 mondiale de dressage, Isabel Werth. On voit que les gens ici on vraiment envie de soutenir et promouvoir le dressage et je suis vraiment heureuse qu’il y ait à nouveau un gros concours de dressage de cette qualité en France. C’était vraiment nécessaire, nous étions tous frustrés de ne plus avoir de concours à Paris-Bercy et maintenant nous avons celui-ci qui prend le relais de façon magnifique. Nous, cavaliers, nous nous devons de soutenir de telles organisations. »

Ce soutien de la championne allemande n’a pas été étranger au choix de la FEI. Huit ans après, Lyon prend donc le relais de Bercy pour le plus grand bonheur des cavaliers, mais aussi du public lyonnais car la Reprise Libre en Musique avait fait salle comble en 2008.
Tibook
Tibook

Message  Juju33 Ven 6 Mar - 0:55

Tibook a écrit:OUEST FRANCE.fr SPORT

Coupe du monde de dressage : un retour en France 8 ans après.

Devenir étape de la Coupe du monde a, depuis trois ans, toujours été la bataille de Sylvie Robert et de son équipe, organisatrice d’Equita. C’est désormais chose faite et cette saison, Lyon aura non pas une étape, mais deux étapes de la Coupe du monde.

Cette dernière discipline avait fait son entrée dans le programme d’Equita en 2008 et d’emblée les cavaliers ont apprécié ce nouvel environnement pour leur discipline : « Impressionnant, tout est parfait ici, s’était exclamée la vice-championne olympique et numéro 1 mondiale de dressage, Isabel Werth. On voit que les gens ici on vraiment envie de soutenir et promouvoir le dressage et je suis vraiment heureuse qu’il y ait à nouveau un gros concours de dressage de cette qualité en France. C’était vraiment nécessaire, nous étions tous frustrés de ne plus avoir de concours à Paris-Bercy et maintenant nous avons celui-ci qui prend le relais de façon magnifique. Nous, cavaliers, nous nous devons de soutenir de telles organisations. »

Ce soutien de la championne allemande n’a pas été étranger au choix de la FEI. Huit ans après, Lyon prend donc le relais de Bercy pour le plus grand bonheur des cavaliers, mais aussi du public lyonnais car la Reprise Libre en Musique avait fait salle comble en 2008.

I love you
Juju33
Juju33

http://juna-despis33.skyrock.com

Message  Pia MUNCK Lun 9 Mar - 6:01

Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  florence Jeu 12 Mar - 17:40

Constance ne va plus faire partie de l'équipe de France mais de l'équipe d'Israël Shocked
http://eurodressage.com/news/dressage/europe/2009/fra_menard.html
florence
florence

Message  *CharloOotte* Jeu 12 Mar - 17:51

Suspect Shocked silent
Pourquoi maintenant ?! C'est dommage pour notre pays mais faut respecter son choix pale
*CharloOotte*
*CharloOotte*

http://les-amours-de-ma-vie.skyrock.com

Message  Pia MUNCK Dim 15 Mar - 3:50

florence a écrit:Constance ne va plus faire partie de l'équipe de France mais de l'équipe d'Israël Shocked
http://eurodressage.com/news/dressage/europe/2009/fra_menard.html
Ce choix va laisser à Constance plus de facilité pour être sélectionnée pour les grands rdv, tels que les Championnats du Monde et les JO... et sa participation en soi est une bonne chose pour notre sport !

Je la félicite pour son audace et sa fidélité envers ses origines maternelles... c'est également super pour Israël d'avoir une telle réprésentente dans le sport de haut niveau ! Alors, BRAVO !
cheers
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:00

Dear Pia,

CDN Ermelo (Netherlands) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results March 15 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Mouw
H Peeters
C Hamoen
M
1 Edward Gal
MoorlandsTotilas
S-2000: Gribaldi x Glendale NED

KWPN 82.92% 79.75%
1 85.00%
1 84.00%
2 Jeannette Haazen
Nartan
G-1995: Jazz x Le Faquin xx NED

KWPN 76.25% 75.00%
2 78.00%
2 75.75%
3 Kirsten Beckers
Broere Jazz
S-1991: Cocktail x Ulster NED

KWPN 73.00% 72.00%
3 74.75%
3 72.25%
Special Edward Gal weekend and more news from the World of Dressage

Dutch dressage probably has entered a new era. At the Dutch indoor championships Edward Gal and the black Gribaldi-son Moorland’s Totilas impressed to the most. “He made me remind Bonfire and Salinero in their first appearances, a true promise for the future”, Dutch Olympic judge Jan Peeters commented with a smile.
The weekend surely was both exhaustive and emotional for Edward Gal. On Friday he was reunited with the incredible Lingh in Sweden, on Saturday and Sunday he showed his future prospect 9 year old Moorlands Totilas in Ermelo in The Netherlands to his advantage. Judges Jan Peeters, Adriaan Hamoen and Els Mouw could only find the mark 10 for the incredible piaffe the pair showed. “I almost went emotional by the feeling of this horse and the music myself”, Edward commented afterwards. The half passes, the canterwork, nothing seems a problem for the pair. “No, nothing is a problem”, Edward agreed. “The only problem if you might say so is that we still need time to gain strength. I still won’t rush. No Indoor Brabant Horseshow for me and Totilas.”
The numbers two and three were son Nartan and 18 year old father Broere Jazz, an unique duo. At the KWPN Stallion show Broere Jazz and his son Parzival ridden by Adelinde Cornelissen showed their fluent and elegant piaffe and passage shoulder at shoulder. Parzival just like most of the other Dutch A-cadre-members stayed home except for Jazz-son Nartan who took the honours for the runner up position ridden by Jeannette Haazen. Her cheerful Freestyle was rewarded with 76,25%. A good last test for this week’s CDI-W Indoor Brabant Horseshow, which will be the last chance to gain some points for the Final in Las Vegas.

The new Dutch indoor champions: Edward Gal and the incredible Moorland’s Totilas Picture Digishots

Read all the results of the Dutch indoor championships here

Find schedules and results of the Indoor Brabant Horseshow starting next week here

Anky recovered in time

Anky van Grunsven showed at the Dutch national indoor championships that she has recovered from her back problems. She used the championships by giving a small clinic in which she showed IPS Salinero in Grand Prix and explained how the horse felt. “Since the Olympic Games we have not been back in the arena. I feel this long pause has given Salinero the proper relaxation”, Anky explained happily. In December back problems made Anky withdraw from the Olympia Horseshow in London, recently Goteborg had to be missed too. “Together with my doctor I found out that the main issue that caused my back problems has been the way I carry my kids. Fortunately this has nothing to do with the riding”, Anky explained.

Gal and Lingh reunited for once

Friday the 13th of March proved to be a fantastic night in Southern Sweden at Flyinge. In the cold spring weather walking through candlelight, the famous dressage stallion Lingh entered the main arena in Flyinge once again reunited with his former rider Edward Gal.
For Edward the moment was filled with emotions. After all, it is Lingh that was the horse for his high rise to the top of the world as a dressage rider. He trained the horse since 4 years old for a period over 10 years. Lingh looked absolutely gorgeous together again with Edward. The Dutch team of Edward’s could not hold the tears in their eyes when watching this majestic horse performing once again. A lot of people cried.

Owner and rider Karin Offield said: “Lingh looked like he had to rethink again how Dutch was spoken, after 2 and a half years of American English. Also more recently now all the Swedish spoken from his team in Flyinge. But very quickly he seemed relaxed and obviously very satisfied to realize he knew what was asked of him. All the tricks of GP dressage looked as easy as they could and Lingh showed his amazing qualities especially in his changes on every stride and his piaffe and passage. His pirouettes were spot-on!”

The dark evening, with all the stallions of Flyinge being warmed up and prepared for their performances in the main arena, was full of atmosphere and a little bit of magic. There is something very special about these imposing father animals when they are all together in a chilly arena and smelling the spring in the air. The nature obviously is letting them know that a new season is starting, but their modern life is still controlled by the stallion masters, riders and grooms. The Flyinge staff dressed up in19th century traditional clothing gave the stallion show the extra element of a theatre performance and a full hall of spectators could once again see what Flyinge has to offer for the breeding season of 2009.

The CEO of Flyinge, Johan Bredberg and the breeding director Karl Henrik-Heimdahl, both addressed Lingh in their speeches and are extremely happy to have gotten this world class stallion to Flyinge. Karin Reid Offield was also very happy to see how her decision to place Lingh into Sweden and Flyinge has proved to be very successful. Lingh is in fantastic condition and enjoying his Swedish life.
Edward said after his afternoon ride to prepare on Lingh that for him this was a strange feeling. He knows this horse so well and yet a period of time has gone and in some ways Lingh feels like a new horse. But in the show at night it incredibly suddenly felt like the old days! Edward genuinely thanked Karin Offield and the Swedish audience for surrounding him on this moment and he promised to be back in Sweden soon!

Edward Gal and Lingh happily reunited for the Flyinge Stallionshow Picture www.fotokristerlindh.se

Hubertus Schmidt’s first training with Swedish Dressage

German top rider and trainer Hubertus Schmidt visited Sweden last weekend for a training session with the Swedish dressage riders.
Swedish Chef d´Equipe Bo Jenå was very pleased with the way the first gathering in the project with Schmidt and Swedish dressage turned out. “Couldn’t be better”, says Jenå, “It was happy faces all round, the initiative with Hubertus Schmidt as supervisor turned out very well.”
15 riders and 22 horses came together at Ericsberg for three days of riding and practising.
It was a mix of Olympic riders with younger horses, riders on their way up and riders established at top level.
Tinne Vilhelmson- Silfvén brought three horses to the training session, Olympic ride Solos Carex, her new horse Favourit and a young horse. She said: “Hubertus Schmidt was interested in every rider and horse. He took his time with everyone and it was a really good weekend!”

Proposals FEI Dressage Task Force

At the FEI website www.fei.org news was made public on the ideas of the Dressage Task Force. The FEI Dressage Task Force sent out two major proposals to all the National Federations as well as the Stakeholder Groups for their opinions and consultation on issues relating to the Olympic format for dressage and the representatives in the future FEI Dressage Committee.
The Dressage Task Force proposes to have 60 competitors at Olympic Games for dressage instead of the maximum of 50. Increasing the number of Dressage athletes would mean a better geographical spread and maintain the ability of developing countries to compete, and would also create greater equity between the disciplines in terms of overall numbers.
The Dressage Task Force also wants to reformat the number of team members going from three back to four, though the fourth rider will be an individual competitor and not contribute to a team score. Also the DTF has clear ideas on the makeup of the future FEI Dressage Committee which should include one member of each stakeholder group.
Read more at www.fei.org

CDN Ermelo (Netherlands) Grand Prix de Dressage
Results March 14 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Peeters
H Mouw
C De Bel
M
1 Edward Gal
MoorlandsTotilas
S-2000: Gribaldi x Glendale NED

KWPN 77.80% 80.42%
1 75.74%
1 77.23%
2 Jeannette Haazen
Nartan

KWPN 69.93% 71.49%
2 67.66%
3 70.63%
3 Marlies Van Baalen
BMC Phoebe
M-1997: Regazzoni x Ulft NED

KWPN 67.94% 68.94%
3 68.72%
2 66.17%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 2:49, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:02

Dear Pia,

CDI3* Vejer de la Frontera (Spain) Grand Prix de Dressage
Results March 12 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Campos
H Withages
C Riexinger
B Schüle
M Prain
E
1 Jordi Domingo Coll
Prestige
S-1997: Ferro x Farmer ESP

KWPN 70.08% 70.21%
1 71.49%
1 68.72%
1 70.00%
1 70.00%
2 Maria Eilberg
Two Sox
G-1994: Ehrentusch x Frühlingsrausch GBR

WESTF 67.87% 68.72%
2 67.45%
2 67.45%
2 69.15%
2 66.60%
3 Iryna Lis
Redford II
G-1997: Homers x Draugs BLR

LAT 65.23% 65.11%
8 63.40%
10 65.32%
6 66.17%
4 66.17%
4 Claudio Castilla Ruiz
Jade de MV
S-1999: Musico ESP

LUS 65.11% 65.32%
6 64.89%
5 67.23%
3 62.77%
16 65.32%
5 Daniel Pinto
Galopin de la Font
S-1994: Espanto x Zorro FRI POR

LUS 64.89% 65.32%
6 66.17%
3 62.77%
13 64.89%
9 65.32%
6 Rafael Ortiz Alcala-Zamora
G-Nidiun 1
S-1995: Perdiguero ESP

PRE 64.85% 65.53%
5 63.19%
12 64.25%
9 65.75%
6 65.53%
7 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Priboy 5
G-2000: Pit I DEN

WESTF 64.64% 63.83%
13 63.62%
8 65.53%
5 63.62%
12 66.60%
8 Valentina Truppa
Corallo Nero
G-1999: Sherwood x Landadel ITA

64.64% 65.75%
4 64.89%
5 63.83%
11 64.25%
11 64.47%
8 Valentina Truppa
Chablis
G-1997: Castro x Leonardo II ITA

DWB 64.64% 64.89%
9 64.68%
7 66.38%
4 65.96%
5 61.28%
10 Maria Moura Caetano
Diamant 391
G-1992: Donnerhall x Bolschoi POR

BAY 64.38% 66.38%
3 65.32%
4 60.43%
18 65.53%
7 64.25%
11 Carmen Naesgaard Rgz-Passolas
Ciowa
S-1996: Cheenook ESP

HANN 64.17% 64.47%
11 63.40%
10 64.68%
8 63.19%
13 65.11%
12 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Vestergaardens Cheva
G-1998: Solos Carex DEN

DWB 64.00% 64.68%
10 63.62%
8 63.62%
12 65.32%
8 62.77%
13 Maria Eilberg
Pro Set
S-1997: Jet Set D x Flemmingh GBR

KWPN 64.00% 64.25%
12 63.19%
12 62.34%
15 64.47%
10 65.75%
14 Stefanie Kerner
Monet
G-1995: Michellino GER

63.45% 62.55%
18 62.34%
16 64.89%
7 62.13%
17 65.32%
15 Andrea Landy-Silling
Laverno S NRW
S-1997: Lanciano x Pik Bauer GER

RHEIN 63.24% 62.77%
17 62.34%
16 61.70%
16 66.60%
3 62.77%
16 Juan Antonio Jimenez Cobo
Piconero IV
S-1999: Lotero II ESP

PRE 62.85% 62.34%
20 62.77%
15 64.04%
10 62.98%
15 62.13%
17 Susanne de Klein
Prins 32
G-2000: UNKNOWN AHO

TRAK 62.34% 62.13%
21 62.34%
16 62.77%
13 62.13%
17 62.34%
18 Miguel Polo Ruiz
Tabaco
S-2000: Ouro ESP

LUS 62.34% 63.83%
13 63.19%
12 60.64%
17 59.15%
21 64.89%
19 Richard Davison
Artemis
G-1999: Florestan I GBR

WESTF 61.66% 63.40%
15 62.13%
19 59.57%
20 60.00%
20 63.19%
20 Antonio Blanco Prieto
Iberis
S-1997: Talisman IV ESP

PRE 60.72% 59.79%
25 60.00%
23 58.72%
21 63.19%
13 61.91%
21 Judy Harvey
Fitzceraldo
G-1998: Feuerbrand GBR

SACH.ANH 60.34% 61.49%
22 60.64%
21 58.30%
24 60.43%
19 60.85%
22 Manuel Veiga
Quinteiro Da Broa
G-1997: Embroque POR

58.93% 60.21%
24 59.36%
25 59.79%
19 55.74%
28 59.57%
23 Stefanie Kerner
Aribo 4
G-1999: Acord II GER

WESTF 58.85% 59.36%
28 58.72%
27 58.72%
21 58.30%
24 59.15%
23 Nataliya Cherevishnya
Zapret
G-2000: Architektor UKR

58.85% 59.79%
25 59.57%
24 57.23%
26 58.51%
23 59.15%
25 Antonio Diaz Porras
Vakhtang
G-2001: Benjamin ESP

CRUZ 58.77% 58.51%
29 56.60%
30 58.51%
23 58.94%
22 61.28%
26 Verónica Soriano Bugnion
Tenerife Rainbow
G-1996: Rosenkavalier ESP

WESTF 58.72% 61.06%
23 58.51%
28 57.45%
25 58.09%
25 58.51%
27 Enrique Serrano Moro
Walker
G-1996: Weltruhm ESP

HANN 58.55% 62.55%
18 59.15%
26 55.74%
27 55.74%
28 59.57%
28 Yvette Truesdale
Has To Be Fun
G-1997: Welt Hit II IRL

OLD 58.25% 59.57%
27 60.85%
20 54.89%
28 57.87%
26 58.09%
29 Luis Lucio Perez
Os-Nervi
S-1999: ESP

PRE 57.57% 63.40%
15 60.21%
22 53.19%
29 55.11%
30 55.96%
30 Anatoli Bocharov
Highlander 54
S-1996: Hohenstein UKR

TRAK 56.34% 57.45%
30 56.81%
29 53.19%
29 55.96%
27 58.30%
More on the Sunshine Tour in Vejer de la Frontera on www.sunshinetour.net/

CDI3* Vejer de la Frontera (Spain) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results March 15 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Prain
E Campos
H Krüger
C Schuele
M Robins
B
1 Jordi Domingo Coll
Prestige

KWPN 75.00% 72.00%
80.00%
1 72.00%
73.00%
1 73.00%
78.00%
1 72.00%
77.00%
1 74.00%
79.00%
2 Maria Eilberg
Two Sox

WESTF 71.65% 68.50%
76.00%
2 68.00%
71.00%
4 69.50%
71.00%
3 71.50%
77.00%
2 70.00%
74.00%
3 Rafael Ortiz Alcala-Zamora
G-Nidiun 1

PRE 70.40% 67.50%
73.00%
3 70.00%
73.00%
2 68.50%
69.00%
6 69.00%
76.00%
3 66.00%
72.00%
4 Daniel Pinto
Galopin de la Font

LUS 70.00% 67.00%
73.00%
4 69.00%
70.00%
4 68.00%
71.00%
5 67.50%
73.00%
6 68.50%
73.00%
5 Claudio Castilla Ruiz
Jade de MV

LUS 69.10% 66.00%
68.00%
10 68.50%
72.00%
3 69.00%
67.00%
7 70.00%
75.00%
3 64.50%
71.00%
6 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Vestergaardens Cheva

DWB 68.60% 65.50%
70.00%
7 64.50%
70.00%
11 69.50%
78.00%
2 67.50%
68.00%
8 64.00%
69.00%
7 Iryna Lis
Redford II

LAT 68.55% 67.50%
71.00%
5 67.00%
70.00%
7 66.00%
67.00%
9 67.50%
71.00%
7 67.50%
71.00%
8 Judy Harvey
Fitzceraldo

SACH.ANH 68.45% 64.50%
70.00%
8 66.50%
69.00%
9 67.50%
73.00%
3 69.00%
72.00%
5 63.00%
70.00%
9 Juan Antonio Jimenez Cobo
Piconero IV

PRE 67.35% 64.00%
69.00%
11 64.50%
70.00%
11 65.00%
70.00%
8 66.00%
67.00%
10 67.00%
71.00%
10 Valentina Truppa
Corallo Nero

66.20% 64.00%
69.00%
11 65.50%
70.00%
9 63.50%
65.00%
12 61.50%
70.00%
11 64.50%
69.00%
11 Maria Moura Caetano
Diamant 391

BAY 65.80% 61.00%
65.00%
14 66.50%
71.00%
6 64.50%
68.00%
10 63.50%
67.00%
12 62.50%
69.00%
12 Richard Davison
Artemis

WESTF 65.75% 62.50%
66.00%
13 66.00%
68.00%
13 65.00%
63.00%
13 64.00%
70.00%
9 65.00%
68.00%
13 Susanne de Klein
Prins 32

TRAK 65.70% 65.00%
72.00%
6 65.50%
71.00%
8 64.50%
68.00%
10 62.00%
65.00%
13 62.00%
62.00%
14 Miguel Polo Ruiz
Tabaco

LUS 64.15% 65.50%
69.00%
8 63.50%
68.00%
14 62.00%
63.00%
14 62.50%
64.00%
14 61.00%
63.00%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 2:49, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:03

Dear Pia,

CDI4* Braunschweig (Germany) Grand Prix de Dressage
Results March 13 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Ebert
E Baarup
H Fouarge
C Markowski
M Wessels
B
1 Leida Collins-Strijk
On Top
G-1996: Jetset-D x Pericles xx NED

KWPN 71.40% 71.28%
1 71.28%
1 71.27%
1 72.34%
1 70.85%
2 Hubertus Schmidt
Prego
S-1997: Zazou x Ulft GER

KWPN 68.30% 68.51%
3 70.21%
2 65.53%
11 67.87%
5 69.36%
3 Hubertus Schmidt
Larina Hom
M-1999: Solos Landtinus x Carano GER

DWB 68.26% 68.94%
2 68.30%
3 67.87%
2 68.51%
3 67.66%
4 Gina Capellmann-Lütkemeier
Baldessarini 3
M-1999: Breitling W x Diego xx GER

OLD 67.40% 68.51%
3 66.38%
8 67.45%
3 67.45%
6 67.23%
5 Heike Kemmer
Quantico
G-1999: Quattro x World Cup I GER

OLD 67.32% 68.09%
5 66.81%
5 67.02%
4 68.08%
4 66.60%
6 Hedda Droege
Fifth Avenue
M-1998: Florestan I x Rubinstein I GER

WESTF 67.23% 67.66%
6 66.60%
7 66.59%
7 65.96%
10 69.36%
7 Jane Gregory
Lucky Star
G-1992: Lucky Light x Donauwind GBR

DWB 66.81% 66.81%
7 66.38%
8 67.02%
4 65.75%
11 68.09%
8 Johannes Augustin
Norblin
G-1995: Cezar x Dido GER

WLKP 66.30% 65.75%
10 65.11%
12 65.74%
9 68.72%
2 66.17%
9 Sabine Becker
Lamarc
G-1996: Leggiero x Kronprinz xx GER

OLDNB 66.17% 65.96%
9 66.81%
5 66.80%
6 65.32%
12 65.96%
10 Johnny Hilberath
Fariano
G-1990: Wanderbursch I x Wienerwald GER

HANN 66.09% 66.81%
7 66.17%
10 64.89%
13 66.81%
8 65.75%
11 Janina Siemers
Walkingstar
G-1999: Weltruhm x Waidmannsdank GER

HANN 65.40% 61.92%
16 67.23%
4 65.74%
9 67.02%
7 65.11%
12 Klaus Schrader
Duvall
S-1997: Dream of Glory x Walzertraum GER

HANN 65.28% 64.89%
12 66.17%
10 64.26%
14 65.32%
12 65.75%
13 Anna-Katharina Lüttgen
Lamborghini
G-2000: Lavaletto x Feldherr GER

HOLST 65.11% 65.11%
11 64.47%
13 65.11%
12 66.17%
9 64.68%
14 Ellen Schulten-Baumer
River of Joy 3
G-1999: Ravallo x Cavalier GER

HANN 64.04% 63.19%
14 63.19%
17 65.96%
8 65.11%
14 62.77%
15 Emma Kanerva
Sini Spirit
G-1997: Espri x Glücksgriff FIN

HANN 62.94% 64.26%
13 64.47%
13 60.00%
18 61.92%
18 64.04%
16 Maria Borg
Basic
G-1995: Bernstein x Caliban xx SWE

SWB 62.85% 62.55%
15 62.13%
19 62.98%
16 63.40%
15 63.19%
17 Susanne Lebek
Potomac 4
S-1995: Prince Orac x Wenzel I GER

HANN 62.26% 58.72%
21 62.98%
18 63.83%
15 62.34%
16 63.41%
18 Renata Rabello Costa
Hardthof's Ludewig G
G-1995: Landfriese I x Ibikus BRA

OLD 61.06% 60.21%
18 64.47%
13 61.28%
17 60.00%
21 59.36%
19 Jacques Albeck
Rossini 121
G-1997: Rohdiamant x Donnersberg FRA

WESTF 60.68% 59.79%
19 61.49%
21 60.00%
18 62.13%
17 60.00%
20 Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein
Master Mind
G-1999: Master x Sandro DEN

DWB 60.64% 59.79%
19 61.70%
20 58.51%
21 61.70%
19 61.49%
21 Ina Saalbach-Müller
Layanna
M-1997: Laptop x Erbherzog GER

HANN 60.60% 60.85%
17 61.27%
22 59.15%
20 60.85%
20 60.86%
22 Matthias Jansson
Don Dorn
S-2001: Don Schufro x Democritos SWE

SWB 57.28% 54.47%
23 63.41%
16 55.53%
23 54.47%
23 58.51%
23 Wilfried Mondelaers
Warkant van Gestelhof
G-1999: Ferro x Furioso BEL

BWP 57.06% 56.17%
22 60.63%
23 55.96%
22 56.81%
22 55.75%
Satisfactory international win Leida Collins-Strijk

Dutch Leida Collins-Strijk made the right choice this weekend. She refrained from the Dutch indoor championships dressage and made her choice for competing in Germany in Braunschweig. She won the Grand Prix and became the runner up in the Special.

Leida Collins-Strijk and On Top won the Grand Prix and became runner up in the Special in Braunschweig Picture courtesy www.loewenclassics.de

Her light and elegant horse On Top has no weaknesses in the lectures, but he is easily distracted and disturbed. Sometimes On Top is sparkling and impressive, sometimes he is overreacting and tensed and fails to improve the judges. After minor performances at the CDI-W London and CDI-W Amsterdam Leida Collins-Strijk and her trainer Diederik Wigmans worked on more diversity and challenges in the training. Diederik Wigmans explains: “We have concentrated on training On Top on several locations, even in the wood. Something which seems very helpful as well is to schedule clinics, like a nice one recently in Peer in Belgium together with Hans Peter Minderhoud and Jeannette Haazen. This all is very helpful to get On Top used to special circumstances and audiences. At least now in Braunschweig he showed to have benefitted from the training! He putted his faith in Leida and that’s what it’s all abouth.”
Because of the audience that reacted very enthusiastically in the prize giving ceremony, On Top again was a little bit tensed in the second test and didn’t do a proper halt and salute, which cost him the victory.

German profession Hubertus Schmidt showed two horses to his advantage. Dutch-bred Prego was bred and schooled to Grand Prix by the late Dutch Els Janssen and sold to Italian rider Anna Paprocka. Now her trainer Hubertus Schmidt took over the ride and became runner up in the Grand Prix and winner of the Freestyle to music.

Hubertus Schmidt celebrated the win in the Freestyle Picture courtesy www.loewenclassics.de

More on the show in Braunschweig on www.loewenclassics.de

CDI4* Braunschweig (Germany) Grand Prix Special
Results March 14 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Baarup
E Wessels
H Markowski
C Ebert
M Fouarge
B
1 Susanne Lebek
Potomac 4
S-1995: Prince Orac x Wenzel I GER

HANN 70.38% 70.00%
1 70.63%
1 71.04%
1 68.13%
1 72.08%
2 Leida Collins-Strijk
On Top

KWPN 67.50% 67.08%
3 70.21%
2 65.83%
5 66.46%
4 67.92%
3 Sabine Becker
Lamarc

OLDNB 67.21% 68.54%
2 67.71%
3 66.46%
3 66.88%
2 66.46%
4 Johnny Hilberath
Fariano

HANN 66.88% 67.08%
3 66.46%
5 68.13%
2 66.67%
3 66.04%
5 Johannes Augustin
Norblin
G-1995: Cezar x Dido GER

WLKP 66.21% 66.67%
5 65.83%
6 65.63%
6 66.46%
4 66.46%
6 Gina Capellmann-Lütkemeier
Baldessarini 3
M-1999: Breitling W x Diego xx GER

OLD 65.63% 66.25%
6 67.50%
4 65.63%
6 64.38%
6 64.38%
7 Maria Borg
Basic

SWB 63.96% 61.88%
9 63.75%
9 66.46%
3 63.54%
7 64.17%
8 Heike Kemmer
Quantico
G-1999: Quattro x World Cup I GER

OLD 63.04% 63.54%
8 64.38%
7 61.88%
8 63.54%
7 61.88%
9 Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein
Master Mind
G-1999: Master x Sandro DEN

DWB 62.50% 64.38%
7 64.38%
7 60.42%
9 62.29%
9 61.04%
10 Renata Rabello Costa
Hardthof's Ludewig G
G-1995: Landfriese I x Ibikus BRA

OLD 58.71% 59.58%
10 59.58%
10 57.71%
10 57.29%
10 59.38%
11 Ellen Schulten-Baumer
River of Joy 3
G-1999: Ravallo x Cavalier GER

HANN 0.00% 0.00%
11 0.00%
11 0.00%
11 0.00%
11 0.00%

CDI4* Braunschweig (Germany) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results March 15 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Wessels
E Markowski
H Ebert
C Fouarge
M Baarup
B
1 Hubertus Schmidt
Prego
S-1997: Zazou x Ulft GER

KWPN 74.55% 75.25%
1 76.50%
1 74.00%
1 73.75%
1 73.25%
2 Jane Gregory
Lucky Star
G-1992: Lucky Light x Donauwind GBR

DWB 70.40% 69.00%
2 75.25%
2 67.50%
6 69.75%
2 70.50%
3 Anna-Katharina Lüttgen
Lamborghini
G-2000: Lavaletto x Feldherr GER

HOLST 68.95% 68.75%
3 66.25%
7 70.75%
2 67.75%
3 71.25%
4 Klaus Schrader
Duvall
S-1997: Dream of Glory x Walzertraum GER

HANN 68.45% 66.50%
7 70.50%
4 67.75%
5 67.25%
4 70.25%
5 Ina Saalbach-Müller
Layanna
M-1997: Laptop x Erbherzog GER

HANN 67.95% 66.75%
6 74.00%
3 68.50%
4 64.25%
9 66.25%
6 Hedda Droege
Fifth Avenue

WESTF 67.65% 68.50%
4 68.00%
5 66.75%
7 67.25%
4 67.75%
7 Janina Siemers
Walkingstar
G-1999: Weltruhm x Waidmannsdank GER

HANN 67.60% 67.75%
5 67.75%
6 68.75%
3 64.75%
7 69.00%
8 Jacques Albeck
Rossini 121
G-1997: Rohdiamant x Donnersberg FRA

WESTF 65.45% 65.00%
8 64.50%
8 66.25%
8 64.50%
8 67.00%
9 Emma Kanerva
Sini Spirit
G-1997: Espri x Glücksgriff FIN

HANN 64.90% 64.00%
9 63.50%
9 66.00%
9 65.75%
6 65.25%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 2:50, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:05

Dear Pia,

CDI-W Wellington (USA) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results March 14 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Whitham
E Rockwell
H Roudier
C Christensen
M McDonald
B
1 Ashley Holzer
Pop Art
G-1997: Amsterdam x Cabochon CAN

KWPN 77.35% 79.25%
1 78.50%
1 77.75%
1 76.00%
1 75.25%
2 Lars Petersen
Succes
G-1995: Blue Hors Silver Moon x World Cup I DEN

DWB 74.40% 76.00%
3 73.75%
2 74.50%
2 74.50%
2 73.25%
3 Mikala Gundersen
Leonberg
S-1994: Lonely Boy xx x Ramiro DEN

RHEIN 73.65% 76.25%
2 72.75%
3 73.50%
3 73.00%
3 72.75%
4 Reese Koffler-Stanfield
Goubergh's Kaspar
G-1992: Facet x Superieur USA

KWPN 70.45% 73.75%
4 71.00%
4 68.00%
7 68.75%
5 70.75%
5 Arlene Page
Wild One
G-1996: Wanderer x Gutenberg USA

HANN 68.80% 69.50%
6 68.50%
7 68.50%
5 69.25%
4 68.25%
6 Catherine Morelli
Be Se
G-1993: Flemmingh x Palfrenier USA

KWPN 68.10% 67.75%
11 71.00%
4 66.00%
9 68.25%
6 67.50%
7 Michael Barisone
Olympus
G-1996: Havel x Dillenburg USA

KWPN 67.75% 69.00%
7 67.50%
9 68.25%
6 64.25%
14 69.75%
7 George Williams
Rocher
M-1991: Rolls Royce x Fruhlingstern USA

WESTF 67.75% 68.50%
9 68.50%
7 66.00%
9 65.50%
13 70.25%
9 Denielle Gallagher
Gallaway's Abrikos
S-1991: USA

RUSS WB 67.55% 68.00%
10 68.75%
6 67.75%
8 66.25%
11 67.00%
10 Tara Stegen
New Tango
G-1995: Contango x Saluut USA

KWPN 66.85% 68.75%
8 66.75%
10 64.50%
13 68.00%
9 66.25%
11 Shelly Francis
Dominion
G-1998: Donnerschwee USA

HANN 66.40% 67.00%
12 64.50%
12 70.50%
4 65.75%
12 64.25%
12 Marco Bernal
Diamore
M-1996: Diamond x Fruhling COL

DWB 65.70% 69.75%
5 64.50%
12 65.75%
11 67.00%
10 61.50%
13 Jodie Stevens Kelly
Manhattan
G-1994: Uniform x Jurriaan USA

KWPN 65.55% 62.25%
14 65.50%
11 65.50%
12 68.25%
6 66.25%
14 Shawna Harding
Come On III
G-1999: Come Back II x Lantaan USA

DWB 64.85% 66.25%
13 63.25%
14 62.50%
14 68.25%
6 64.00%
Ashley Holzer assures position

By Kenn Braddick

Canada’s Ashley Holzer and her Olympic mount Pop Art secured their place at the FEI World Cup Final with a victory Saturday night in the WEF Dressage Classic Grand Prix musical freestyle at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center.

Ashley Holzer and Pop Art winning in Wellington © 2009 Ken Braddick

Holzer, who lives in New York and Wellington, scored 77.350 percent to beat out Denmark's Lars Petersen and his Danish warmblood gelding Success with 77.400 percent and fellow Dane Mikala Munter Gundersen on Leonberg in third place with 73.650 percent. Both Petersen and Gundersen now live in Wellington. Reese Koffler-Stanfield on Goubergh's Kasper was the top finishing American in fourth place with 70.450 percent.

While Holzer's trip to Las Vegas for the Final on April 15-19 is assured, the fate of the Danish Olympic and World Cup star had to wait until Sunday afternoon in California to know whether his score would be high enough. As a rider for Denmark, Petersen had to finish better than second place in the North American League to qualify for the Final, a result he thinks unlikely as his three scores would have to average higher than that of the USA's Steffen Peters and his Olympic mount Ravel who will ride in the last 2009 North American League World Cup class in Del Mar, Sunday afternoon California time.

Saturday night’s musical freestyle in PBIEC’s International Arena under lights and before a crowd estimated at 3,000 spectators in the 10th week of the FTI Winter Equestrian Festival was the last opportunity on the U.S. East Coast for riders to qualify for the Last Vegas Final.

Although Holzer was was already at the top of the North American League standings and Saturday night’s competition was not necessary for a place in the Final, she said: “I really wanted to do it before the World Cup. I’m at my best when I keep going in the ring, especially when there’s an atmosphere like this. Tonight there was a lot of atmosphere.”

Petersen said that he was especially happy with the performance of Success after years of dealing with serious hoof problems.
“My horse,” he said, “has a lot of quality but had to deal with a bad foot. I'm just happy to have a horse and do well on it.”
Petersen fnally said that if he does not qualify for the World Cup and is not awarded a wild card he may aim for the European championships in England in August.

Denmark’s Mikala Munter Gundersen on Leonberg and Lars Petersen on Success join Canada’s Ashley Holzer and Pop Art in the victory gallop © 2009 Roxane Theidel

Maximilian at its best

USA’s Jane Hannigan and Dutch-bred Maksymilian won the Grand Prix for the Special on the opening day Wednesday of the WEF Dressage Classic CDI-W at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center.

The competition that is part of the FTI Winter Equestrian Festival of 12 weeks is the last opportunity for competitors on the East Coast of the United States to qualify in the North American League for the World Cup to be held in Las Vegas April 15-19.

CDI-W Wellington (USA) Grand Prix Special
Results March 13 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % McDonald
E Roudier
H Rockwell
C Whitham
M Christensen
B
1 Jane Hannigan
Maksymilian
G-1994: Elcaro x Allegro USA

KWPN 68.08% 67.50%
1 67.92%
1 68.13%
1 69.58%
1 67.29%
2 Karen Lipp
Latino
G-1997: Leandro x Mago USA

DWB 64.38% 64.79%
2 62.08%
4 64.17%
2 65.84%
2 65.00%
3 Sharon McCusker
Juli Sherif
G-1996: May Sheriff x Aleksander USA

DWB 64.08% 63.96%
3 63.75%
2 63.75%
3 65.00%
3 63.96%
4 George Williams
Marnix
G-1994: Hinault x Voltaire USA

KWPN 62.33% 63.75%
4 63.54%
3 62.92%
4 60.00%
7 61.46%
5 Diana Mukpo
Pascal
G-1997: Julius x Burggraaf USA

KWPN 62.21% 61.67%
6 60.21%
5 62.08%
5 63.75%
4 63.33%
6 Melissa Taylor Yee
Schumacker Solyst
G-1994: Schwadroneur USA

DWB 60.42% 62.71%
5 57.50%
7 58.33%
7 61.46%
5 62.08%
7 Susan Dutta
Golden Choice DC
M-1999: Grand Cru x Westbury USA

HANN 59.63% 56.46%
8 59.38%
6 60.42%
6 60.42%
6 61.46%
8 Chrissa Hoffmann
F. Ferreli
G-1997: Florestan I USA

RHEIN 58.54% 61.46%
7 56.67%
8 55.63%
8 59.17%
8 59.79%
9 Bethany Peslar
More Magic
G-1992: Maraschino x Rosenkavalier USA

WESTF 0.00% 0.00%
9 0.00%
9 0.00%
9 0.00%
9 0.00%
CDI-W Wellington (USA) Grand Prix for Freestyle
Results March 13 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Rockwell
E Christensen
H Whitham
C McDonald
M Roudier
B
1 Ashley Holzer
Pop Art
G-1997: Amsterdam x Cabochon CAN

KWPN 72.51% 72.13%
1 72.13%
1 72.98%
1 73.40%
1 71.92%
2 Mikala Gundersen
Leonberg
S-1994: Lonely Boy xx x Ramiro DEN

RHEIN 70.17% 70.64%
2 70.00%
3 69.79%
2 69.15%
2 71.28%
3 Lars Petersen
Succes
G-1995: Blue Hors Silver Moon x World Cup I DEN

DWB 68.04% 67.87%
3 70.21%
2 68.09%
3 65.11%
5 68.94%
4 Arlene Page
Wild One

HANN 66.85% 67.45%
5 66.38%
4 67.00%
4 64.68%
8 68.72%
5 Shelly Francis
Dominion

HANN 66.00% 67.66%
4 66.38%
4 63.83%
9 65.53%
4 66.59%
6 Reese Koffler-Stanfield
Goubergh's Kaspar
G-1992: Facet x Superieur USA

KWPN 65.53% 66.81%
6 65.11%
8 66.60%
5 64.26%
9 64.89%
7 Marco Bernal
Diamore

DWB 65.15% 66.17%
7 65.32%
7 65.75%
7 65.11%
5 63.40%
8 Tara Stegen
New Tango
G-1995: Contango x Saluut USA

KWPN 65.06% 64.47%
13 64.26%
10 65.96%
6 66.38%
3 64.25%
9 Catherine Morelli
Be Se

KWPN 64.38% 66.17%
7 64.89%
9 65.32%
8 62.55%
12 62.98%
10 Michael Barisone
Olympus

KWPN 64.17% 65.75%
10 65.75%
6 63.40%
10 64.26%
9 61.70%
11 Denielle Gallagher
Gallaway's Abrikos

RUSS WB 63.70% 65.32%
11 62.77%
13 61.92%
13 65.11%
5 63.40%
12 Shawna Harding
Come On III

DWB 63.62% 65.96%
9 64.04%
11 63.19%
11 63.62%
11 61.28%
13 Jodie Stevens Kelly
Manhattan

KWPN 62.81% 64.68%
12 63.62%
12 60.64%
14 62.13%
13 62.98%
14 George Williams
Rocher
M-1991: Rolls Royce x Fruhlingstern USA

WESTF 61.40% 60.21%
14 62.13%
14 62.13%
12 61.92%
14 60.63%
15 Simone Williams
Wunder Ein
G-1998: Wolkenstein II x Maat USA

HANN 0.00% 0.00%
15 0.00%
15 0.00%
15 0.00%
15 0.00%
CDI-W Wellington (USA) Grand Prix for Special
Results March 11 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % MacDonald
E Rockwell
H Roudier
C Whitham
M Christensen
B
1 Jane Hannigan
Maksymilian

KWPN 67.23% 68.30%
1 68.09%
1 66.81%
1 67.44%
1 65.53%
2 Karen Lipp
Latino

DWB 65.23% 64.46%
2 67.02%
2 64.47%
3 63.62%
3 66.60%
3 Bethany Peslar
More Magic

WESTF 64.51% 63.83%
3 66.17%
4 64.89%
2 62.55%
4 65.11%
4 Sharon McCusker
Juli Sherif

DWB 63.83% 60.21%
6 66.81%
3 63.19%
5 63.83%
2 65.11%
5 Melissa Taylor Yee
Schumacker Solyst

DWB 62.85% 62.13%
5 63.40%
5 62.77%
6 62.34%
5 63.62%
6 Chrissa Hoffmann
F. Ferreli

RHEIN 62.60% 62.98%
4 62.98%
6 63.61%
4 60.64%
6 62.77%
7 George Williams
Marnix

KWPN 60.17% 59.57%
7 60.64%
7 61.28%
7 58.09%
7 61.28%
8 Diana Mukpo
Pascal

KWPN 58.17% 58.30%
8 59.15%
9 55.11%
9 57.45%
8 60.85%
9 Susan Dutta
Golden Choice DC
M-1999: Grand Cru x Westbury USA

HANN 57.91% 54.68%
9 59.58%
8 58.51%
8 57.23%
9 59.57%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 2:50, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:06

Dear Pia,

CDI3* Vejer de la Frontera (Spain) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results March 07 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Mandl
H Markowski
C Judet
M Robins
B Colliander
E
1 Richard Davison
Artemis

WESTF 72.70% 71.00%
75.00%
1 70.00%
77.00%
1 72.00%
76.00%
1 68.50%
72.00%
2 69.50%
76.00%
2 Maria Eilberg
Two Sox

WESTF 72.50% 69.50%
74.00%
2 71.00%
75.00%
2 70.00%
75.00%
2 68.00%
74.00%
1 71.50%
77.00%
3 Judy Harvey
Fitzceraldo

SACH.ANH 69.35% 66.00%
71.00%
7 67.50%
73.00%
3 70.00%
74.00%
3 65.00%
68.00%
6 66.00%
73.00%
4 Teresa Jauquicoa Martinena
Impaciente II

PRE 69.05% 65.50%
72.00%
4 67.50%
72.00%
5 64.00%
71.00%
7 68.00%
72.00%
3 66.50%
72.00%
5 Valentina Truppa
Corallo Nero

68.35% 65.50%
72.00%
4 66.50%
74.00%
3 66.50%
69.00%
6 66.00%
70.00%
4 64.00%
70.00%
6 Daniel Pinto
Galopin de la Font

LUS 68.10% 66.50%
73.00%
3 65.50%
72.00%
6 66.50%
71.00%
5 64.50%
68.00%
7 64.00%
70.00%
7 Maria Moura Caetano
Diamant 391

BAY 67.70% 64.50%
68.00%
10 67.00%
69.00%
7 67.50%
73.00%
4 63.50%
68.00%
8 66.50%
70.00%
8 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Vestergaardens Cheva

DWB 67.00% 66.00%
71.00%
7 63.00%
69.00%
10 64.00%
68.00%
9 62.50%
68.00%
10 66.50%
72.00%
9 Susanne de Klein
Prins 32

TRAK 65.85% 62.50%
65.00%
13 65.00%
69.00%
8 65.00%
70.00%
7 64.50%
69.00%
5 61.50%
67.00%
10 Iryna Lis
Problesk
G-1990: Bek xx x Oreol BLR

TRAKH 65.45% 65.50%
72.00%
4 65.00%
68.00%
9 64.00%
66.00%
11 60.50%
63.00%
14 64.50%
66.00%
11 Isabelle Pinto
Pastor
G-1996: Altivo PC FRA

LUS 64.20% 63.50%
68.00%
11 63.00%
66.00%
11 64.00%
67.00%
10 62.50%
65.00%
11 58.00%
65.00%
11 Juan Antonio Jimenez Cobo
Piconero IV

PRE 64.20% 61.50%
64.00%
14 63.00%
64.00%
12 63.00%
66.00%
12 64.00%
67.00%
9 62.50%
67.00%
13 Miguel Polo Ruiz
Tabaco

LUS 63.65% 64.50%
69.00%
9 63.50%
62.00%
13 62.50%
65.00%
13 63.50%
64.00%
11 58.50%
64.00%
14 Anna Ross - Davies
Pegasus MK
G-1997: Elcaro x L.Ronald GBR

KWPN 62.35% 62.50%
69.00%
11 62.50%
63.00%
13 59.50%
60.00%
14 63.50%
63.00%
13 60.50%
60.00%
Some impressions of the Sunshine Tour

Jordi Domingo certainly is the one to smile: he booked his third and fourth win this week in the Spanish Sunshine Tour showing his Dutch bred impressive stallion Prestige.
The impulsive black Ferro-son showed strong, at ease and stabilized.

The Sunshine Tour provides a meet and greet for all riders and their trainers, like here Spanish team trainer Jean Bemelmans and Danish team trainer Rudolf Zeilinger.

After a year functioning as British chef d’équipe Richard Davison is very happy to be back to his core business and to show. This week 10 year old Artemis was showed to his advantage. Davison and Artemis won the Freestyle to music

All pictures ©Angela Boekel for dressagedirect

CDI3* Vejer de la Frontera (Spain) Grand Prix Special
Results March 07 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Cunningham
H Krüger
C Mandl
B Stukelj
M Judet
E
1 Jordi Domingo Coll
Prestige

KWPN 71.46% 69.79%
1 70.63%
1 70.21%
1 72.08%
1 74.58%
2 Juan Manuel Vidal Testal
Gachino
G-1994: Gardez x Chinatown ESP

BAD-Wü 68.37% 67.50%
2 69.79%
2 66.25%
5 68.33%
2 70.00%
3 Claudio Castilla Ruiz
Jade de MV

LUS 66.79% 65.63%
4 66.46%
6 67.50%
3 64.79%
6 69.58%
4 Iryna Lis
Redford II

LAT 66.46% 65.42%
5 66.46%
6 68.13%
2 67.08%
4 65.21%
5 Maria Eilberg
Pro Set

KWPN 66.29% 66.46%
3 68.96%
3 66.88%
4 63.75%
8 65.42%
6 Rafael Ortiz Alcala-Zamora
G-Nidiun 1

PRE 66.09% 62.71%
8 67.71%
4 65.63%
6 67.92%
3 66.46%
7 Carmen Naesgaard Rgz-Passolas
Ciowa

HANN 64.58% 61.25%
11 67.08%
5 64.79%
8 65.63%
5 64.17%
8 Carlos Pinto
Poderoso de Retiro
S-1995: Distinto POR

LUS 63.66% 62.08%
10 63.33%
9 65.00%
7 64.58%
7 63.33%
9 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Priboy 5

WESTF 63.54% 64.38%
6 62.71%
12 64.17%
10 63.33%
10 63.13%
10 Stefanie Kerner
Aribo 4

WESTF 63.46% 62.29%
9 63.33%
9 64.38%
9 63.54%
9 63.75%
11 Valentina Truppa
Chablis

DWB 62.29% 63.33%
7 62.92%
11 62.71%
12 63.13%
11 59.38%
12 Antonio Blanco Prieto
Iberis

PRE 61.58% 57.08%
15 63.96%
8 64.17%
10 61.04%
12 61.67%
13 Viola von Lazar
Rubiosa
M-1996: Rubinstar ESP

HESS 60.13% 59.38%
13 59.79%
14 61.88%
13 59.38%
13 60.21%
14 Nataliya Cherevishnya
Zapret

59.25% 58.96%
14 61.67%
13 60.42%
15 59.38%
13 55.83%
15 Juliette Ramel
Ten Points
G-1999: Chapman SWE

SWB 59.08% 60.00%
12 58.96%
15 61.04%
14 56.46%
15 58.96%

Results March 05 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Markowski
H Judet
C Stukelj
B Holler
M Colliander
E
1 Jordi Domingo Coll
Prestige

KWPN 70.68% 71.70%
2 71.92%
1 70.00%
1 69.57%
3 70.21%
2 Maria Eilberg
Two Sox

WESTF 69.91% 72.13%
1 70.43%
2 68.08%
2 70.21%
1 68.72%
3 Juan Manuel Vidal Testal
Gachino

BAD-Wü 67.36% 67.02%
4 67.66%
3 66.38%
5 70.21%
1 65.53%
4 Iryna Lis
Redford II

LAT 67.32% 67.02%
4 66.38%
7 66.17%
6 66.60%
6 70.43%
5 Judy Harvey
Fitzceraldo

SACH.ANH 66.26% 67.87%
3 65.75%
10 64.68%
11 66.60%
6 66.38%
6 Valentina Truppa
Corallo Nero

66.21% 65.32%
12 67.23%
4 65.96%
9 67.23%
4 65.32%
7 Daniel Pinto
Galopin de la Font

LUS 65.83% 66.17%
6 66.81%
5 66.17%
6 64.25%
15 65.75%
8 Rafael Ortiz Alcala-Zamora
G-Nidiun 1

PRE 65.79% 65.32%
12 66.38%
7 67.02%
3 65.11%
12 65.11%
9 Valentina Truppa
Chablis

DWB 65.70% 65.75%
7 66.81%
5 66.81%
4 65.11%
12 64.04%
10 Teresa Jauquicoa Martinena
Impaciente II

PRE 65.23% 65.53%
11 65.53%
11 66.17%
6 63.62%
17 65.32%
11 Carlos Pinto
Poderoso de Retiro

LUS 65.11% 64.89%
15 65.53%
11 64.47%
13 66.81%
5 63.83%
12 Richard Davison
Artemis

WESTF 64.77% 65.75%
7 65.32%
14 65.75%
10 65.96%
9 61.06%
13 Carmen Naesgaard Rgz-Passolas
Ciowa

HANN 64.68% 65.75%
7 65.53%
11 63.19%
16 66.60%
6 62.34%
14 Maria Eilberg
Pro Set

KWPN 64.55% 63.40%
18 65.96%
9 64.04%
15 64.89%
14 64.47%
15 Maria Moura Caetano
Diamant 391

BAY 64.38% 65.75%
7 63.62%
19 64.25%
14 65.53%
10 62.77%
16 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Vestergaardens Cheva

DWB 64.34% 64.25%
16 64.47%
16 61.70%
24 65.32%
11 65.96%
17 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Priboy 5

WESTF 63.61% 64.04%
17 64.04%
18 63.19%
16 62.55%
21 64.25%
18 Carlos Pinto
Notavel
S-1995: Forcado x Triunfo POR

LUS 63.45% 65.11%
14 59.36%
29 64.68%
11 63.83%
16 64.25%
19 Stefanie Kerner
Aribo 4

WESTF 62.64% 62.34%
23 65.32%
14 60.43%
27 62.55%
21 62.55%
20 Antonio Blanco Prieto
Iberis

PRE 62.42% 63.19%
20 64.25%
17 60.85%
26 62.55%
21 61.28%
21 Miguel Polo Ruiz
Tabaco

LUS 62.25% 61.06%
25 62.13%
21 62.34%
20 63.19%
19 62.55%
22 Isabelle Pinto
Pastor

LUS 62.04% 62.55%
22 62.13%
21 62.55%
19 62.13%
24 60.85%
23 Iryna Lis
Problesk

TRAKH 61.96% 63.40%
18 60.43%
27 61.06%
25 63.62%
17 61.28%
24 Stefanie Kerner
Monet

61.36% 58.09%
32 62.55%
20 62.34%
20 62.77%
20 61.06%
25 Susanne de Klein
Prins 32

TRAK 61.07% 60.00%
28 60.64%
26 62.13%
22 61.28%
25 61.28%
26 Anna Ross - Davies
Pegasus MK
G-1997: Elcaro x L.Ronald GBR

KWPN 60.68% 62.34%
23 59.36%
29 60.43%
27 58.94%
32 62.34%
27 Juan Antonio Jimenez Cobo
Piconero IV

PRE 60.59% 60.85%
26 61.06%
25 61.91%
23 59.79%
30 59.36%
28 Juliette Ramel
Ten Points

SWB 60.34% 62.98%
21 61.49%
23 59.36%
32 60.21%
29 57.66%
29 Claudio Castilla Ruiz
Jade de MV

LUS 59.79% 55.53%
38 58.94%
32 63.19%
16 58.30%
36 62.98%
30 Luis Lucio Perez
Os-Nervi
S-1999: ESP

PRE 59.70% 60.85%
26 61.28%
24 58.09%
36 60.43%
28 57.87%
31 Nataliya Cherevishnya
Zapret

58.94% 55.96%
37 58.72%
34 60.21%
29 61.28%
25 58.51%
32 Viola von Lazar
Rubiosa

HESS 58.81% 59.36%
29 58.94%
32 60.21%
29 57.87%
38 57.66%
33 Cristobal Belmonte Roldan
Tenor de Laubry
G-1996: Alexis Z ESP

BWP 58.64% 58.94%
30 60.00%
28 57.87%
37 59.57%
31 56.81%
34 Anatoli Bocharov
Highlander 54

TRAK 58.42% 57.66%
36 59.36%
29 58.72%
33 58.72%
33 57.66%
35 Antonio Diaz Porras
Duke
S-2000: De Niro ESP

HANN 58.04% 57.87%
34 54.89%
40 58.51%
34 61.28%
25 57.66%
36 Verónica Soriano Bugnion
Tenerife Rainbow

WESTF 58.00% 58.09%
32 56.17%
38 60.21%
29 58.72%
33 56.81%
37 Antonio Diaz Porras
Vakhtang

CRUZ 57.96% 57.87%
34 56.81%
36 57.87%
37 58.30%
36 58.94%
38 Enrique Serrano Moro
Walker

HANN 57.70% 58.51%
31 56.17%
38 56.81%
39 57.45%
39 59.57%
39 Jose Garcia Ibanez
Jarillero
S-2000: Aguileno IX ESP

PRE 57.15% 55.32%
40 56.81%
36 56.17%
40 58.72%
33 58.72%
40 Manuel Veiga
Quinteiro Da Broa
G-1997: Embroque POR

56.60% 55.53%
38 57.23%
35 58.30%
35 55.96%
40 55.96%
41 Jose Garcia Ibanez
Vistoso XI
S-2000: Mago IV ESP

PRE 51.49% 48.72%
41 52.77%
41 52.55%
42 53.40%
41 50.00%
42 Miguel Ruiz Olmos
Milos
G-1995: Epilot x Nimmerdor ESP

KWPN 51.15% 48.72%
41 50.85%
42 54.04%
41 48.94%
42 53.19%
43 Miguel Ruiz Olmos
Cacique Quin
S-1997: Ubio ESP

PRE 0.00% 0.00%
43 0.00%
43 0.00%
43 0.00%
43 0.00%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 2:51, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:07

Dear Pia,

CDI-W Loxahatchee (USA) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results March 01 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Zang
E Wüst
H Steiner
C Ernes
M Svalling
B

1 Arlene Page
Wild One

HANN 71.45% 68.00%
75.00%
1 70.50%
77.00%
1 71.00%
77.00%
1 65.50%
73.00%
2 65.50%
72.00%

2 Mikala Gundersen
Leonberg
S-1994: Lonely Boy xx DEN

RHEIN 71.10% 64.50%
73.00%
5 70.50%
77.00%
1 67.00%
73.00%
3 67.50%
74.00%
1 70.50%
74.00%

3 Michael Barisone
Neruda
G-1995: Haarlem x Ladalco USA

KWPN 70.50% 68.50%
74.00%
2 67.50%
75.00%
3 69.50%
75.00%
2 65.50%
73.00%
2 66.00%
71.00%

4 Jane Hannigan
Maksymilian

KWPN 69.55% 65.50%
71.00%
6 68.50%
73.00%
4 67.00%
71.00%
4 64.50%
73.00%
4 68.00%
74.00%

5 Marco Bernal
Diamore

DWB 68.35% 67.50%
73.00%
3 66.50%
74.00%
5 59.00%
68.00%
8 63.50%
72.00%
6 67.00%
73.00%

6 Simone Williams
Wunder Ein

HANN 67.45% 67.00%
72.00%
4 65.00%
69.00%
6 60.50%
68.00%
6 64.00%
73.00%
5 67.00%
69.00%

7 Katherine Poulin
Brilliant Too
G-1996: Brilliant USA

KWPN-NA 65.30% 64.50%
68.00%
7 63.50%
66.00%
7 63.00%
70.00%
5 62.50%
70.00%
7 61.50%
64.00%

8 Luiza Almeida
Samba
S-1999: Inca x Hábil BRA

LUS 62.50% 60.00%
65.00%
8 60.50%
65.00%
8 59.50%
68.00%
7 61.00%
64.00%
8 59.00%
63.00%

Sammis and Page happy riders at Palm Beach Dressage Derby

By Lynndee Kemmet

Arlene “Tuny” Page and Lauren Sammis had much to celebrate as this year’s Palm Beach Dressage Derby CDI came to a close. Page nabbed the win in the closing day CDI Grand Prix Freestyle with Wild One. And the day before, Sammis and Sagacious HF beat out a large field of competitors to take the win in the CDI Grand Prix Special. It was the first CDI Grand Prix for the pair. “I’m a very lucky girl right now,” said a happy Sammis. “I have two beautiful children, a fabulous horse to ride and a wonderful support team.”

Lauren Sammis and Sagacious on their way to win their first CDI Grand Prix class in Palm Beach Picture Mary Phelps www.phelpsphotos.com

Sammis and Sagacious, owned by Hyperion Farms, have earned blue ribbons in Open Grand Prix competition and they’ve now followed that up with a CDI Grand Prix win scoring a 66.792 percent. Sagacious, a 10-year-old Dutch Warmblood gelding, and Sammis did have a few errors, but overall the CDI judges had much positive to say. The pair, members of the 2007 U.S. Pan Am Games dressage team, received one low score. “We got a one for a transition that just wasn’t there”, Sammis said with a laugh. “He’s doing very well, but he is still green at the Grand Prix.”
The pair’s next CDI competition will be in two weeks at the WEF Dressage Classic CDI where they’ll compete in their first CDI Grand Prix Freestyle. Sammis said she and Sagacious will continue to get in as much ring time as possible in their goal of once again representing the U.S. in international competition. “The more we ride the test, the more it’ll become like an old glove,” Sammis said.
Behind them in second was Bethany Peslar riding More Magic. More Magic has been showed in Grand Prix before by Christine Traurig and by Dutch Coby van Baalen.

Another very happy Grand Prix rider at this year’s Derby was Page. She and Wild One edged out Mikala Gundersen and Leonberg to take the win in the CDI Grand Prix Freestyle with a score of 71.45 percent.

Arlene Page felt she received a second chance and won the Grand Prix Freestyle Picture Mary Phelps www.phelpsphotos.com

The day before, Page and Wild One finished fourth only in the CDI Grand Prix for the Freestyle and she blamed that finish on herself.
“I misjudged the length of the warm-up yesterday. It was such an amateur mistake,” Tuny said. “I was a little angry with myself, but I’m good at kicking myself in the backside and telling myself not to make the same mistake again. Today I kept the warm-up short and sweet and he was so much more there. I’m very proud of Wild One today.”
The 13-year-old Hanoverian gelding has not always been the easiest horse and Page said bringing him along has been a learning curve for her. “The horse has every ability. In the beginning, he was so strong and for some time, I worked on having control over him. I think to do that, I’m sorry to say, I took some away from his gaits,” Page said. “I’ve needed to change my riding and not be defensive and be more secure in showing off his movements and his gaits. And I’m a slow learning. It’s taking me some time to shed old habits and learn new ones, but thankfully, people are willing to give us a second chance.”
Page was most pleased that at the Derby she and Wild One were able to show his true talent. “Today goes a long way toward re-establishing his reputation as an international horse.” At this point, Page said she is taking things one show at a time, but does have hopes of being able to travel to Europe with Wild One this summer.
Mikala Gundersen and her stallion Leonberg scored 71.10 for the second position in the Freestyle.

Runner up Mikala Gundersen and Leonberg Picture Mary Phelps www.phelpsphotos.com

Read more coverage of the CDI in Loxahatchee at www.dressagedaily.com

CDI-W Loxahatchee (USA) Grand Prix Special
Results February 28 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Steiner
E Svalling
H Wüst
C Gribbons
M Ernes
B

1 Lauren Sammis
Sagacious HF
G-1999: Welt Hit II x Coctail USA

KWPN 66.79% 68.13%
1 68.13%
1 65.83%
1 65.21%
3 66.67%

2 Bethany Peslar
More Magic

WESTF 65.46% 64.38%
2 65.63%
2 65.83%
1 66.67%
1 64.79%
3 Shawna Harding
Come On III

DWB 65.00% 63.96%
3 65.63%
2 65.21%
3 65.63%
2 64.58%
4 Jodie Stevens Kelly
Manhattan

KWPN 63.04% 61.67%
6 62.08%
5 64.38%
4 64.17%
4 62.92%
5 Karen Lipp
Latino

DWB 62.29% 63.54%
4 63.33%
4 62.08%
6 61.25%
9 61.25%
6 Shelly Francis
Dominion

HANN 62.12% 61.04%
7 61.25%
8 61.25%
7 63.75%
5 63.33%
7 Michael Barisone
Olympus

KWPN 61.21% 59.79%
12 61.46%
6 62.50%
5 62.08%
6 60.21%
8 Catherine Morelli
Be Se

KWPN 61.17% 62.50%
5 61.46%
6 60.63%
8 61.46%
7 59.79%
9 Mary Ann Grant
Westenwind
G-1996: Weltmeyer x Wenzel USA

HANN 60.84% 60.63%
10 61.25%
8 60.63%
8 61.04%
10 60.63%
10 Sharon McCusker
Juli Sherif

DWB 60.21% 60.83%
8 57.71%
14 60.63%
8 61.46%
7 60.42%
10 Tina Busse-Irwin
Amicelli
G-1996: Amigo xx x Calypso III CAN

HOLST 60.21% 60.83%
8 58.96%
11 60.42%
11 60.83%
11 60.00%
12 Denielle Gallagher
Gallaway's Abrikos

RUSS WB 58.96% 60.21%
11 58.13%
12 57.71%
13 57.71%
14 61.04%
13 George Williams
Marnix

KWPN 58.42% 58.96%
13 59.17%
10 57.08%
14 58.96%
12 57.92%
14 Susan Jaccoma
Wadamur
G-2000: Weltmeyer x Sandro Hit USA

HANN 57.75% 56.46%
14 56.46%
15 58.96%
12 58.75%
13 58.13%
15 Joe Sandven
Rachmaninoff
G-1998: Rubinstein I x Glorieux USA

HANN 54.25% 53.54%
15 58.13%
12 51.88%
15 53.54%
15 54.17%

CDI-W Loxahatchee (USA) Grand Prix de Dressage for Freestyle
Results February 28 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Steiner
E Svalling
H Wüst
C Gribbons
M Ernes
B
1 Mikala Gundersen
Leonberg
S-1994: Lonely Boy xx DEN

RHEIN 68.43% 66.60%
2 69.57%
1 69.57%
1 68.30%
1 68.09%
2 Michael Barisone
Neruda
G-1995: Haarlem x Ladalco USA

KWPN 65.15% 68.30%
1 63.62%
3 64.04%
3 65.11%
2 64.68%
3 Jane Hannigan
Maksymilian

KWPN 64.77% 63.40%
3 65.96%
2 66.38%
2 64.47%
3 63.62%
4 Arlene Page
Wild One

HANN 63.02% 62.55%
4 63.19%
4 62.98%
4 63.19%
4 63.19%
5 Simone Williams
Wunder Ein

HANN 60.94% 58.09%
8 61.49%
5 61.92%
6 60.64%
5 62.55%
5 Luiza Almeida
Samba
S-1999: Inca x Hábil BRA

LUS 60.94% 61.70%
5 58.51%
8 62.55%
5 60.00%
6 61.92%
7 Marco Bernal
Diamore

DWB 60.81% 60.43%
6 61.28%
6 61.92%
6 59.15%
7 61.28%
8 Katherine Poulin
Brilliant Too
G-1996: Brilliant USA

KWPN-NA 60.26% 59.79%
7 60.64%
7 61.28%
8 58.94%
8 60.64%
9 Susan Jaccoma
Donatella
M-1999: Donnerhall USA

OLD 56.94% 57.45%
9 54.68%
10 58.72%
9 56.60%
9 57.23%
10 Diana Rose
Eminence
S-1995: Burggraaf x Santa Luigi xx USA

KWPN 56.34% 55.75%
10 57.45%
9 56.81%
10 55.96%
10 55.75%

CDI-W Loxahatchee (USA) Grand Prix de Dressage for Special
Results February 27 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Loriston
E Wüst
H Ernes
C Gribbons
M Bredahl
B
1 Michael Barisone
Olympus

KWPN 65.36% 65.32%
2 65.53%
1 65.11%
1 64.47%
3 66.38%
2 Lauren Sammis
Sagacious HF
G-1999: Welt Hit II x Coctail USA

KWPN 64.47% 66.17%
1 63.83%
3 63.62%
2 64.26%
4 64.47%
3 Catherine Morelli
Be Se

KWPN 63.75% 63.19%
4 65.11%
2 63.62%
2 64.68%
2 62.13%
4 Shawna Harding
Come On III

DWB 63.53% 61.70%
8 63.40%
4 62.55%
6 65.11%
1 64.89%
5 Bethany Peslar
More Magic

WESTF 62.94% 62.34%
6 63.40%
4 62.98%
5 64.04%
5 61.92%
6 Mary Ann Grant
Westenwind
G-1996: Weltmeyer x Wenzel USA

HANN 62.81% 63.19%
4 62.13%
7 63.40%
4 61.92%
8 63.40%
7 Sharon McCusker
Juli Sherif

DWB 62.34% 61.70%
8 63.40%
4 61.92%
8 62.13%
7 62.55%
8 Shelly Francis
Dominion

HANN 62.04% 63.40%
3 61.06%
9 61.92%
8 61.49%
9 62.34%
9 Joe Sandven
Rachmaninoff
G-1998: Rubinstein I x Glorieux USA

HANN 61.10% 60.85%
11 60.63%
12 61.27%
11 62.77%
6 60.00%
10 Jodie Stevens Kelly
Manhattan

KWPN 60.55% 60.21%
12 60.64%
10 62.13%
7 60.43%
10 59.36%
11 Tina Busse-Irwin
Amicelli
G-1996: Amigo xx x Calypso III CAN

HOLST 60.47% 61.49%
10 60.64%
10 60.64%
12 59.57%
14 60.00%
12 Denielle Gallagher
Gallaway's Abrikos

RUSS WB 60.38% 59.57%
14 62.13%
7 60.00%
13 60.43%
10 59.79%
13 Karen Lipp
Latino

DWB 60.30% 60.00%
13 60.43%
13 61.28%
10 59.79%
13 60.00%
14 George Williams
Marnix

KWPN 60.17% 62.34%
6 58.09%
17 58.94%
15 59.57%
14 61.92%
15 Melissa Taylor Yee
Schumacker Solyst

DWB 59.11% 59.57%
14 60.00%
14 57.66%
21 57.02%
20 61.28%
15 Susan Jaccoma
Wadamur
G-2000: Weltmeyer x Sandro Hit USA

HANN 59.11% 58.94%
16 57.23%
19 58.72%
16 60.00%
12 60.64%
17 Chrissa Hoffmann
F. Ferreli

RHEIN 58.94% 58.72%
17 58.94%
15 58.51%
17 58.51%
17 60.00%
18 Jaimey Irwin
Dover
G-1997: De Niro x Castro CAN

OLD 57.92% 56.60%
19 56.60%
20 59.79%
14 57.66%
19 58.94%
19 Elly Schobel
Raison d' Etre
G-1998: Regulus USA

57.79% 56.60%
19 57.66%
18 58.09%
19 58.72%
16 57.87%
20 Diana Mukpo
Pascal

KWPN 57.45% 57.23%
18 58.51%
16 58.09%
19 54.89%
21 58.51%
21 Sidley Payne
Fregat
G-1993: Fakir xx USA

RUS 56.72% 55.96%
21 55.32%
21 58.51%
17 57.87%
18 55.96%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 3:08, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:09

Dear Pia,

CDI3* Vejer de la Frontera (Spain) Grand Prix Special
Results March 01 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Cunningham
E Krüger
H Markowski
C Colliander
M Graham
B
1 Jordi Domingo Coll
Prestige

KWPN 71.54% 71.46%
1 71.88%
1 72.08%
1 70.21%
1 72.08%
2 Maria Eilberg
Pro Set

KWPN 66.83% 66.25%
2 70.00%
2 65.42%
4 66.25%
3 66.25%
3 Valentina Truppa
Chablis

DWB 64.96% 62.92%
8 64.58%
7 66.46%
2 67.92%
2 62.92%
4 Claudio Castilla Ruiz
Jade de MV

LUS 64.67% 64.79%
4 62.29%
11 63.96%
9 65.63%
4 66.67%
5 Juan Manuel Vidal Testal
Gachino

BAD-Wü 64.42% 63.75%
6 66.46%
3 65.42%
4 64.38%
6 62.08%
6 Iryna Lis
Redford II

LAT 64.29% 65.21%
3 64.79%
5 63.33%
10 65.21%
5 62.92%
7 Stefanie Kerner
Monet

63.67% 63.54%
7 66.04%
4 62.08%
12 63.75%
7 62.92%
7 Maria Moura Caetano
Diamant 391

BAY 63.67% 64.79%
4 63.33%
8 66.25%
3 63.75%
7 60.21%
9 Susanne de Klein
Prins 32

TRAK 63.21% 62.08%
10 64.79%
5 64.38%
7 61.88%
11 62.92%
10 Carmen Naesgaard Rgz-Passolas
Ciowa

HANN 63.00% 62.29%
9 62.71%
9 64.38%
7 63.75%
7 61.88%
11 Juan Antonio Jimenez Cobo
Piconero IV

PRE 62.75% 61.88%
11 62.08%
12 64.58%
6 61.88%
11 63.33%
12 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Priboy 5

WESTF 61.50% 60.83%
12 62.71%
9 61.25%
13 62.08%
10 60.63%
13 Anatoli Bocharov
Highlander 54

TRAK 60.92% 60.21%
13 60.21%
13 62.29%
11 61.46%
13 60.42%
14 Carlos Pinto
Notavel Puy du Fou
S-1994: Forcado POR

LUS 57.75% 55.63%
14 58.54%
14 56.46%
14 59.17%
14 58.96%

Spanish Olympian Jordi Domingo and Prestige won in the first dressage weekend of the Sunshine Tour Picture library Hong Kong Berni Saunders

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 3:09, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:10

Dear Pia,

CDI4* Bremen (Germany) Grand Prix Special
Results March 01 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Eisenhardt
E Fouarge
H Rhode
C Törnblad
M Schmitz
B
1 Hubertus Schmidt
Larina Hom

DWB 68.71% 68.96%
1 69.17%
1 68.13%
2 68.33%
1 68.96%
2 Hedda Droege
Fifth Avenue

WESTF 67.67% 67.92%
2 67.08%
3 68.96%
1 67.08%
3 67.29%
3 Ludwig Zierer
Don Androsso
G-1999: Donnerschlag GER

WÜRT 67.50% 67.50%
3 67.71%
2 67.29%
3 67.50%
2 67.50%
4 Marcela Krinke-Susmelj
Corinth
G-1996: Cheenook x Fumiro SUI

OLDNB 66.80% 66.88%
4 66.88%
4 66.88%
4 66.67%
4 66.67%
5 Johnny Hilberath
Fariano

HANN 66.13% 66.67%
5 65.83%
7 66.67%
5 65.42%
7 66.04%
6 Marlies Van Baalen
BMC Ojay DVB
G-1996: Jazz x Formateur NED

KWPN 65.88% 65.83%
8 65.83%
7 65.63%
7 66.46%
5 65.63%
6 Sonja Bolz
Cockney 7
G-1991: Caretino x Corso GER

HOLST 65.88% 66.25%
6 66.04%
6 65.83%
6 65.42%
7 65.83%
8 Sabine Becker
Lamarc

OLDNB 65.79% 66.04%
7 66.67%
5 64.58%
8 66.04%
6 65.63%
9 Piero Sangiorgi
Flourian
G-1997: Savoy x Sultan ITA

IT WB 64.17% 64.17%
9 65.21%
9 63.54%
10 63.75%
9 64.17%
10 Maria Borg
Basic

SWB 63.71% 63.54%
10 63.96%
10 63.75%
9 63.54%
10 63.75%
11 Julia-Katharina von Platen
Capuccino 16
S-1991: Classiker x Donnerhall GER

OLD 62.46% 62.29%
11 62.29%
11 62.71%
11 62.29%
11 62.71%
Hubertus Schmidt wins Special with new horse

The "Meggle Preis", the Grand Prix Special in Bremen became a prey for Hubertus Schmidt aboard Larina Hom. For the only nine years old mare Larina it was the first international Grand Prix. Hubertus was very happy with her performances in the Grand Prix (third place) and Special. Swedish rider and Hubertus pupil Minna Telde is Larina's owner.

The runner ups were Hedda Droege with her Westphalian mare Fifth Avenue (Florestan I) and at the third position Ludwig Zierer partnering Don Androsso, a ten years old gelding by Donnerschlag. Bremen was the second international show for Don Androsso.

More on the show in Bremen on www.escon-marketing.de/

CDI4* Bremen (Germany) Grand Prix for Special
Results February 28 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Fouarge
E Schmitz
H Törnblad
C Eisenhardt
M Rhode
B
1 Sabine Becker
Lamarc

OLDNB 66.93% 67.87%
1 67.02%
1 67.23%
1 65.53%
2 67.02%
2 Marcela Krinke-Susmelj
Corinth
G-1996: Cheenook x Fumiro SUI

OLDNB 66.72% 66.81%
2 66.38%
2 65.96%
3 68.30%
1 66.17%
3 Hubertus Schmidt
Larina Hom

DWB 66.34% 66.17%
3 65.75%
3 66.38%
2 64.89%
4 68.51%
4 Hedda Droege
Fifth Avenue

WESTF 65.58% 65.53%
4 65.53%
4 65.75%
4 65.11%
3 65.96%
5 Johnny Hilberath
Fariano

HANN 65.02% 64.89%
6 65.11%
5 64.47%
8 64.89%
4 65.75%
6 Piero Sangiorgi
Flourian
G-1997: Savoy x Sultan ITA

IT WB 64.98% 65.32%
5 64.89%
6 64.89%
7 64.68%
6 65.11%
7 Sonja Bolz
Cockney 7
G-1991: Caretino x Corso GER

HOLST 64.64% 64.68%
7 64.68%
7 65.11%
5 64.47%
7 64.26%
8 Victoria Max-Theurer
Augustin
S-2000: August der Starke x Rohdiamant AUT

OLD 64.47% 63.83%
9 64.68%
7 65.11%
5 64.26%
9 64.47%
9 Marlies Van Baalen
BMC Ojay DVB

KWPN 64.38% 64.04%
8 64.47%
9 63.40%
9 64.47%
7 65.53%
10 Ludwig Zierer
Don Androsso
G-1999: Donnerschlag GER

WÜRT 62.59% 63.40%
10 62.55%
10 62.13%
12 61.49%
12 63.40%
11 Julia-Katharina von Platen
Capuccino 16
S-1991: Classiker x Donnerhall GER

OLD 62.38% 61.49%
12 62.34%
11 63.40%
9 62.13%
10 62.55%
12 Carola Koppelmann
Hinnerk TSF
G-1999: Buddenbrock x Ravel GER

TRAK 61.49% 62.77%
11 61.49%
12 62.34%
11 62.13%
10 58.72%
13 Maria Borg
Basic

SWB 60.60% 58.30%
13 61.28%
13 61.06%
13 60.43%
13 61.92%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 3:09, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:11

Dear Pia,

Results February 27 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Markowski
E Leyman
H Krüger
C Visser
M Collard
B
1 Jordi Domingo Coll
Prestige

KWPN 69.87% 72.98%
1 72.13%
1 69.57%
1 67.23%
1 67.45%
2 Juan Manuel Munoz Diaz
Fuego XII
S-1998: Utrerano VII x Elegido ESP

PRE 67.45% 66.60%
3 69.79%
2 67.66%
4 67.02%
2 66.17%
3 Juan Manuel Vidal Testal
Gachino

BAD-Wü 66.85% 65.32%
6 67.66%
3 68.30%
3 66.17%
5 66.81%
4 Maria Eilberg
Two Sox

WESTF 66.42% 66.38%
4 66.81%
5 69.36%
2 66.38%
4 63.19%
5 Valentina Truppa
Corallo Nero

66.17% 64.68%
8 66.60%
6 66.60%
5 66.60%
3 66.38%
6 Richard Davison
Artemis

WESTF 65.62% 67.02%
2 67.66%
3 65.96%
6 65.32%
6 62.13%
7 Iryna Lis
Redford II

LAT 65.28% 65.11%
7 66.38%
7 64.89%
9 64.89%
8 65.11%
8 Carlos Pinto
Notavel Puy du Fou
S-1994: Forcado POR

LUS 64.94% 65.53%
5 64.26%
9 65.11%
8 63.83%
10 65.96%
9 Maria Moura Caetano
Diamant 391

BAY 64.51% 62.55%
13 64.26%
9 64.04%
10 65.32%
6 66.38%
10 Carmen Naesgaard Rgz-Passolas
Ciowa

HANN 64.08% 63.83%
9 63.19%
15 65.53%
7 64.47%
9 63.40%
11 Valentina Truppa
Chablis

DWB 63.36% 62.77%
12 65.11%
8 63.62%
12 63.62%
11 61.70%
12 Maria Eilberg
Pro Set

KWPN 63.15% 61.49%
15 63.62%
12 63.83%
11 63.62%
11 63.19%
13 Juan Antonio Jimenez Cobo
Piconero IV

PRE 62.55% 63.19%
10 62.34%
18 62.98%
14 63.40%
13 60.85%
14 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Priboy 5

WESTF 62.30% 62.98%
11 63.62%
12 63.62%
12 62.55%
17 58.72%
15 Stefanie Kerner
Monet

62.21% 60.64%
19 61.70%
22 62.13%
17 61.92%
19 64.68%
16 Claudio Castilla Ruiz
Jade de MV

LUS 62.08% 61.70%
14 63.40%
14 59.79%
25 62.34%
18 63.19%
17 Anatoli Bocharov
Highlander 54

TRAK 61.58% 60.00%
20 61.28%
23 61.49%
19 62.98%
16 62.13%
18 Susanne de Klein
Prins 32

TRAK 61.19% 61.49%
15 62.34%
18 61.70%
18 60.43%
24 60.00%
19 Carlos Pinto
Poderoso de Retiro

LUS 61.02% 61.06%
18 61.92%
20 62.34%
16 60.64%
23 59.15%
20 Miguel Polo Ruiz
Tabaco

LUS 60.81% 61.28%
17 61.06%
24 61.06%
23 61.28%
20 59.36%
21 Juliette Ramel
Ten Points

SWB 60.68% 59.15%
25 62.55%
16 58.94%
28 63.19%
15 59.57%
22 Daniel Bachmann Andersen
Vestergaardens Cheva

DWB 60.55% 57.23%
28 60.85%
26 62.55%
15 61.28%
20 60.85%
23 Iryna Lis
Problesk

TRAKH 60.34% 60.00%
20 64.26%
9 61.49%
19 57.45%
32 58.51%
23 Antonio Diaz Porras
Duke
S-2000: De Niro ESP

HANN 60.34% 57.66%
27 61.06%
24 61.49%
19 60.85%
22 60.64%
25 Viola von Lazar
Rubiosa

HESS 60.09% 59.57%
23 61.92%
20 59.36%
26 59.15%
27 60.43%
26 Yvette Truesdale
Has To Be Fun
G-1997: Welt Hit II IRL

OLD 59.96% 59.79%
22 59.57%
28 58.72%
29 63.40%
13 58.30%
27 Isabelle Pinto
Pastor

LUS 59.28% 59.57%
23 62.55%
16 61.49%
19 57.66%
31 55.11%
28 Antonio Diaz Porras
Vakhtang

CRUZ 58.94% 58.09%
26 59.57%
28 56.60%
32 58.72%
28 61.70%
29 Nataliya Cherevishnya
Zapret

58.34% 56.17%
30 59.15%
30 60.64%
24 59.36%
26 56.38%
30 Stefanie Kerner
Aribo 4

WESTF 58.04% 56.81%
29 60.64%
27 59.36%
26 56.60%
33 56.81%
31 Verónica Soriano Bugnion
Tenerife Rainbow

WESTF 57.07% 55.11%
31 55.96%
33 55.96%
33 60.00%
25 58.30%
32 Enrique Serrano Moro
Walker

HANN 56.55% 52.77%
33 57.66%
32 58.51%
30 58.30%
29 55.53%
33 Antonio Blanco Prieto
Senorio Jem
S-1999: Cabaco ESP

PRE 56.09% 55.11%
31 59.15%
30 57.66%
31 55.11%
34 53.40%
34 Miguel Ruiz Olmos
Milos
G-1995: Epilot x Nimmerdor ESP

KWPN 55.28% 50.85%
35 55.32%
34 55.32%
34 58.09%
30 56.81%
35 Miguel Ruiz Olmos
Cacique Quin
S-1997: Ubio ESP

PRE 53.57% 51.70%
34 54.04%
37 54.47%
35 54.04%
35 53.62%
36 Jose Garcia Ibanez
Vistoso XI
S-2000: Mago IV ESP

PRE 52.89% 50.00%
36 54.89%
36 52.77%
36 53.62%
36 53.19%
37 Jose Garcia Ibanez
Jarillero
S-2000: Aguileno IX ESP

PRE 52.56% 49.79%
37 55.32%
34 51.92%
37 52.13%
37 53.62%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 3:10, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 17 Mar - 16:12

Dear Pia,

CDI4* Bremen (Germany) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results February 27 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Eisenhardt
E Schmitz
H Fouarge
C Rhode
M Törnblad
B
1 Sander Marijnissen
Moedwil
G-1994: Goodwill x Beaujolais NED

KWPN 74.25% 71.00%
77.00%
1 70.00%
77.00%
1 72.00%
77.00%
1 73.50%
75.00%
1 73.00%
77.00%
2 Patrik Kittel
Watermill Scandic H.B.C.
S-1999: Solos Carex x Amiral SWE

KWPN 71.50% 70.50%
74.00%
2 67.50%
73.00%
3 67.50%
74.00%
2 69.00%
73.00%
4 69.50%
77.00%
3 Isabell Werth
First Class 53
G-1999: Florestan I x Landadel GER

RHLD 70.85% 69.50%
70.00%
4 68.00%
74.00%
2 67.00%
72.00%
3 69.00%
74.00%
3 67.00%
78.00%
4 Victoria Max-Theurer
Falcao
G-1992: Feiner Stern x Figaro AUT

OLDNB 69.35% 67.50%
73.00%
3 65.00%
74.00%
4 64.00%
72.00%
4 66.00%
71.00%
6 65.00%
76.00%
5 Andrea Timpe
Rosselini G
G-1996: Rohdiamant x Feingau GER

OLD 68.25% 67.00%
71.00%
5 65.00%
70.00%
5 65.00%
67.00%
5 69.50%
74.00%
2 64.00%
70.00%
6 Katarzyna Milczarek Jasinka
Ekwador
S-2000: Heraldik x Corofino POL

67.20% 66.00%
69.00%
6 65.00%
68.00%
7 66.00%
66.00%
5 66.50%
71.00%
5 64.50%
70.00%
7 Carola Koppelmann
Insterburg TSF
S-1999: Hohenstein x Giorgio GER

TRAK 66.65% 64.50%
68.00%
7 66.00%
69.00%
5 64.00%
65.00%
7 63.50%
70.00%
8 63.50%
73.00%
8 Marlies Van Baalen
BMC Phoebe

KWPN 66.40% 62.00%
68.00%
8 61.50%
69.00%
8 63.00%
66.00%
7 65.00%
70.00%
7 67.50%
72.00%
Successes for Dutch horses in Bremen

The first Grand Prix and the Freestyle at the Euroclassics Pferde Festival in Bremen was a prey for Dutch Grand Prix rider Sander Marijnissen partnering his KWPN gelding Moedwill (by Goodwill). Marijnissen won the Grand Prix with 68.21%, beating Isabell Werth and her up and coming GP horse First Class (by Florestan) by a fraction of a percentage.
In the Freestyle Marijnissen had a clear victory, the judges were unanimously. The runner up was Swedish rider Patrik Kittel and his young and very talented Dutchbred stallion Watermill Scandic H.B.C. (Solos Carex x Amiral). Scandic is a KWPN licensed stallion with a lot of power and has an excellent piaffe and passage.
Isabell Werth was placed third in the Freestyle.

A happy Sander Marijnissen

Watermill Scandic H.B.C. showed all his talents with his Swedish rider Patrik Kittel in the Freestyle

CDI4* Bremen (Germany) Grand Prix for Freestyle
Results February 26 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Törnblad
E Rhode
H Eisenhardt
C Fouarge
M Schmitz
B
1 Sander Marijnissen
Moedwil
G-1994: Goodwill x Beaujolais NED

KWPN 68.21% 68.09%
3 67.45%
3 67.66%
1 69.36%
1 68.51%
2 Isabell Werth
First Class 53
G-1999: Florestan I x Landadel GER

RHLD 68.08% 68.51%
2 67.87%
1 67.02%
2 68.72%
2 68.30%
3 Katarzyna Milczarek Jasinka
Ekwador
S-2000: Heraldik x Corofino POL

67.32% 68.94%
1 67.02%
4 65.75%
6 67.45%
3 67.45%
4 Andrea Timpe
Rosselini G
G-1996: Rohdiamant x Feingau GER

OLD 66.55% 66.17%
4 66.17%
6 66.81%
3 67.02%
4 66.60%
5 Carola Koppelmann
Insterburg TSF
S-1999: Hohenstein x Giorgio GER

TRAK 66.43% 65.96%
5 67.66%
2 66.17%
4 66.17%
5 66.17%
6 Patrik Kittel
Watermill Scandic H.B.C.
S-1999: Solos Carex x Amiral SWE

KWPN 65.45% 65.12%
9 66.38%
5 66.17%
4 64.26%
6 65.32%
7 Marlies Van Baalen
BMC Phoebe

KWPN 64.38% 65.32%
7 64.04%
8 64.26%
7 63.62%
7 64.68%
7 Victoria Max-Theurer
Falcao
G-1992: Feiner Stern x Figaro AUT

OLDNB 64.38% 65.53%
6 65.53%
7 64.26%
7 62.34%
8 64.26%
9 Ludwig Zierer
Weltino 7
S-1996: Welt Hit II x Sion GER

OLDNB 63.28% 65.32%
7 63.40%
9 62.98%
9 61.28%
10 63.40%
10 Peter Koch
Degas 7
G-1998: De Niro x Rubinstein GER

OLD 61.40% 62.55%
10 61.06%
10 61.06%
10 61.70%
9 60.64%

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 3:10, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 24 Mar - 21:07

Dear Pia,

CDI-W 's Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) Grand Prix Freestyle
Results March 21 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Wüst
E Clarke
H Verbeek
C Judet
M Lette
B
1 Isabell Werth
Satchmo 78
G-1994: Sao Paulo x Legat GER

HANN 84.15% 78.00%
92.00%
1 80.00%
91.00%
2 78.50%
90.00%
1 78.50%
87.00%
1 80.50%
86.00%
2 Adelinde Cornelissen
Parzival

KWPN 82.50% 77.00%
84.00%
4 81.00%
92.00%
1 79.00%
86.00%
3 77.50%
85.00%
2 80.50%
83.00%
3 Anky Van Grunsven
IPS Salinero
G-1994: Salieri x Lungau NED

HANN 82.45% 76.50%
90.00%
2 78.50%
85.00%
3 79.50%
88.00%
2 76.50%
86.00%
2 78.50%
86.00%
4 Monica Theodorescu
Whisper
G-1998: Welt Hit x Weltstar GER

BAD-Wü 79.40% 75.50%
86.00%
3 74.00%
81.00%
6 75.00%
85.00%
4 75.50%
86.00%
4 74.00%
82.00%
5 Hans Peter Minderhoud
Exquis Nadine
M-1995: TCN Partout x Roemer NED

KWPN 79.00% 76.00%
85.00%
4 74.50%
83.00%
5 74.50%
84.00%
5 75.50%
85.00%
5 72.50%
80.00%
6 Kyra Kyrklund
Max
G-1995: Master x Alpenfürst FIN

SWB 78.45% 72.00%
82.00%
8 74.50%
85.00%
4 72.50%
83.00%
6 74.00%
84.00%
6 74.50%
83.00%
7 Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein
Digby
S-1997: Donnerhall x Sandro DEN

DWB 75.70% 67.50%
78.00%
12 73.50%
81.00%
7 72.00%
79.00%
10 73.00%
79.00%
8 75.00%
79.00%
8 Anne Van Olst - Koch
Exquis Clearwater
G-1998: Carpaccio x Limebrand DEN

DWB 75.20% 66.50%
76.00%
14 73.50%
80.00%
8 71.00%
81.00%
8 71.00%
80.00%
9 74.00%
79.00%
9 Minna Telde
Don Charly

OLDNB 75.00% 73.00%
83.00%
6 71.50%
80.00%
10 72.50%
80.00%
7 71.50%
75.00%
11 68.50%
75.00%
10 Laura Bechtolsheimer
Andretti H
G-1995: Aarking xx x Cavalier GBR

HANN 74.95% 75.00%
81.00%
6 72.00%
81.00%
9 67.50%
77.00%
13 71.00%
76.00%
10 71.00%
78.00%
11 Christa Laarakkers
Ovation

KWPN 74.60% 67.50%
79.00%
11 71.00%
78.00%
12 71.50%
80.00%
9 72.50%
80.00%
7 71.50%
75.00%
12 Jeannette Haazen
Nartan

KWPN 74.20% 73.00%
81.00%
8 70.50%
79.00%
11 72.50%
77.00%
11 70.50%
75.00%
12 67.50%
76.00%
13 Ellen Schulten-Baumer
Donatha S

HANN 72.85% 70.50%
77.00%
10 70.50%
77.00%
13 69.50%
77.00%
12 69.00%
73.00%
13 70.00%
75.00%
14 Catherine Haddad
Cadillac

DWB 70.50% 69.50%
75.00%
13 71.50%
76.00%
13 65.50%
71.00%
15 70.00%
71.00%
14 65.50%
70.00%
14 Stefan van Ingelghem
Withney van 't Genthof

BWP 70.50% 68.50%
74.00%
14 69.50%
75.00%
15 68.00%
73.00%
14 66.50%
71.00%
15 69.50%
70.00%
Isabell Werth closes European League with a win

A completely sold out house of 9.500 witnessed its Olympic heroes. The´s-Hertogenbosch Horseshow Indoor Brabant boasted the strongest field of competitors one can imagine. Six Olympic combinations entered, not being the least pairs. Silver medallist Isabell Werth and Satchmo took the win (84,15%).

Silver Olympic medallist Isabell Werth and Sarchmo took the final win in the last Western-European qualifier and also won the League

For individual gold medallist Anky van Grunsven it was the first time to compete after the OG in Hong Kong. Olympic silver medallist Isabell Werth already had built up her show routine again and this payed off in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. Satchmo had to leave the Grand Prix victory to Anky van Grunsven and IPS Salinero. In Grand Prix last Thursday Satchmo didn’t go to his full potential and stayed a bit on the safe side. But today he was the first of the big gladiators to go into the Freestyle. Not a single moment did he leave his rider Isabell Werth on herself, being cooperative all the time. The piaffe although without resistance is not his best point and could have been more expressive, as the extended gates and half passes were. The total image was one of harmony and that’s what dressage is all about.

A beautiful half pass of Werth and Satchmo

Isabell Werth was very happy both with her horse, the great Dutch audience and the show which seems to improve yearly in every small detail. “Of course I didn’t expect to win today”, she said. “However I always try and hope and Satchmo is very good in shape. He gave me a fantastic ride and I’m really proud on him.”
And proud, so was Anky. She became third after a test with one huge mistake. IPS Salinero mistook her aids for a pirouette and fell out almost into a turning piaffe. “I had to bring IPS Salinero back to the canter and perform the pirouette again. As I was totally at the wrong side of the arena I decided to do a half pass instead and suddenly found myself back on track for another pirouette right at the music”, Anky explained. “I cannot expect to win without show routine and I’m proud IPS Salinero is as relaxed as he is now. He definitely needed this long pause and so did I, as not much of a riding challenge is left after a second Olympic gold medal.”

Anky van Grunsven and IPS Salinero lacked show routine but were happy with their appearances

Dutch champion Adelinde Cornelissen took her chance at her premiere with a completely new Freestyle. Parzival was showed along with the opera music of Parzival. “The story is quite remarkable and fitting! Parzival was a knight that had to go through a lot of challenges to become a king in the end. I like that”, Adelinde said. Forgotten were the problems of the qualifier in Amsterdam in which Parzival spooked and didn’t even qualify for the Freestyle. Now he simply did one tempi changes and two tempi changes on the centreline without failures or resistance. The advice was to enlarge the difficulties and change the music. “I’m happy it worked out so well”, Adelinde concluded. Not all judges agreed and varied in their placing between first and fourth position. In the end however, Adelinde and Parzival were the runner up.

After three World Cup™ wins Adelinde Cornelissen was happy with the second position and her new Freestyle based on the opera Parzival

Pictures © Karin van der Meul kvdm.org@concepts.nl

Qualified for the Final
German Monica Theodorescu had a great ride on Michael Jackson music scoring almost an 80% as well. For Dutch Olympian Hans Peter Minderhoud and the elegant mare Exquis Nadine the score of 79,20% was a personal record. Both have now qualified for the Final in Las Vegas.
Finnish Kyrklund and Max, having been placed third in the Final of last year, now became sixth with their new Freestyle but competing in three qualifiers only didn’t earn enough points to make it to the Final. Laura Bechtolsheimer refrained from competing in Göteborg due to family obligations. Now she didn’t make it to the Final either. Anky van Grunsven withdrew from competing in Göteborg as serious back problems left her home.
The problem for Anky now seems to be the FEI World Cup™ Dressage Reglement that states the rule that last year’s winner is automatically qualified when having showed in two qualifiers. Anky’s husband and trainer Sjef Janssen shot himself in the foot six years ago, having been one of the persons to stipulate the rule.
Tomorrow the complete list of qualified participants will be made known, including the appointing of Wild Cards. It will be the last decision made by FEI director dressage Eva Salomon, as she will be leaving the FEI Bureau. Anky van Grunsven is qualified with IPS Painted Black. A wild card will do title defender Anky van Grunsven and IPS Salinero no good as the same rules of two qualifiers apply.

Western European League
Final standings following all 9 competitions in WEL + 6 CEL

Qualified:
1 Isabell WERTH GER 80
2. Adelinde CORNELISSEN NED 77
3. Hans Peter MINDERHOUD NED 68
4. Monica THEODORESCU GER 60
5. Jan BRINK SWE 57
6. Jeannette HAAZEN NED 54
7. Minna TELDE SWE 51
Not qualified:
8. Heike KEMMER GER 50
9. Ellen SCHULTEN BAUMER GER 49
10. Nathalie ZU SAYN WITTGENSTEIN DEN 47
11. Laura BECHTOLSHEIMER GBR 46
12. Christa LAARAKKERS NED 45
13. Kyra KYRKLUND FIN 42
13. Catherine HADDAD USA 42

For further information on the International Equestrian Federation (FEI) www.fei.org
For further information and all FEI World Cup ™ news: www.feiworldcup.org

More on the show in ´s-Hertogenbosch on www.indoorbrabant.com

More Dutch dressage news

Sjef Janssen aims for teamgold in London 2012

The golden coach of The Netherlands Sjef Janssen (59) is commonly noticed as the important factor behind the successes of Dutch dressage. The historical team gold medal at the EC Dressage in 2007 in Italy is the best example. Yesterday at the Indoor Brabant Horseshow Janssen signed a new contract with the Dutch Equestrian Federation KNHS as the coach until the Olympic Games London 2012. It’s no secret that the Americans and Australians were looking for a new coach and seriously interested. However Janssen prolonged his choice for The Netherlands. He gave two reasons. “I see a lot of potential in Dutch dressage for the coming years. And the wish to spend time with my family and little children are a main reason as well”, he said. His goal is not difficult to guess: “Of course the Olympic gold team medal in London.”
Former international Tineke Bartels signed for another year as coach of the Juniors and Young Riders, international Grand Prix-rider Christa Laarakkers did the same as coach for the Dutch Ponies. They will work together closely as one of the future aims also is to have the same basic line from the start with the ponies until the seniors.

National dressage instead of international at Outdoor Gelderland

The organisers of the nice outdoor horseshow Outdoor Gelderland near the medieval Middachten Castle in De Steeg near Arnhem and the Dutch Equestrian Federation KNHS have made up their minds. Outdoor Gelderland (June 3-7) will be a CSI3* but will skip the international dressage CDI3* and will have the Dutch national championships dressage in all classes from Juniors to Intermediate level and Grand Prix instead. The contract is signed for the next three years.

Middachten Castle in De Steeg

CDI3* 's-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) Grand Prix Special
Results March 21 2009
Rk Name Rider
Name horse

Studbook Total % Verbeek
E Lette
H Clarke
C Wüst
M Judet
B
1 Laura Bechtolsheimer
Mistral Hojris
G-1995: Michellino x Ibsen GBR

DWB 75.25% 74.58%
1 75.21%
1 75.00%
1 75.83%
1 75.63%
2 Anky Van Grunsven
IPS Painted Black
S-1997: Gribaldi x Ferro NED

KWPN 73.00% 73.75%
3 73.33%
2 70.42%
3 72.92%
2 74.58%
3 Edward Gal
Sisther de Jeu
M-1999: Gribaldi x Amor NED

KWPN 72.50% 74.38%
2 71.25%
4 72.50%
2 72.08%
4 72.29%
4 Hiroshi Hoketsu
Whisper 115
M-1997: Wolkenstein II x Grenadier JPN

HANN 71.46% 72.08%
4 71.25%
4 69.79%
5 72.29%
3 71.88%
5 Tinne Vilhelmson
Solos Carex
G-1993: Castro x Lagano SWE

DWB 70.67% 70.21%
5 71.67%
3 70.21%
4 68.54%
6 72.71%
6 Leida Collins-Strijk
On Top

KWPN 69.21% 70.00%
7 68.54%
7 69.17%
7 68.96%
5 69.38%
7 Imke Schellekens-Bartels
Hunter Douglas Sunrise
M-1994: Singular Joter x Werther NED

HANN 68.50% 70.21%
5 67.92%
9 69.79%
5 67.50%
7 67.08%
8 Marlies Van Baalen
BMC Ojay DVB

KWPN 67.58% 66.88%
8 68.54%
7 68.75%
8 67.50%
7 66.25%
9 Anne van Uytert
IPS Lucky Times
G-1993: Goodtimes x Belfalas NED

KWPN 67.00% 66.25%
9 70.00%
6 67.29%
9 65.63%
9 65.83%
10 Hubert Perring
Diabolo Saint Maurice
G-1991: Plein Espoir IV x Et Hop FRA

SF 64.88% 63.96%
10 66.46%
10 65.63%
10 63.75%
10 64.58%
More on the show in ´s-Hertogenbosch on www.indoorbrabant.com

Dernière édition par Pia MUNCK le Mer 25 Mar - 3:11, édité 1 fois
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Pia MUNCK Mar 24 Mar - 21:08

Je pensais que DIABOLO avait déjà eu sa retraite méritée ??? Suspect Sad
Pia MUNCK
Pia MUNCK

Message  Grace Mer 25 Mar - 0:39

Pia MUNCK a écrit:Je pensais que DIABOLO avait déjà eu sa retraite méritée ??? Suspect Sad

Pfff y en a qui n'ont pas de coeur... Crying or Very sad
Grace
Grace

http://grace.of.fascination.over-blog.com/

Message  GM Mer 25 Mar - 1:47

Grace a écrit:
Pia MUNCK a écrit:Je pensais que DIABOLO avait déjà eu sa retraite méritée ??? Suspect Sad

Pfff y en a qui n'ont pas de coeur... Crying or Very sad
Grace... dommage de dire ça sans connaître le cavalier... Hubert a un coeur, aime son Diabolo plus que tout et saura l'arrêter en temps voulu.
GM
GM

http://elodiecaron.bookspace.fr/

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 30 sur 39 Précédent  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Suivant